Tevez to play an hour tonight

Skashion said:
de niro said:
exactly, he'll be really pleased knowing that a fan who had gone all that way to bayern to see carlos let us down can have an itelligent and sensible attitude towards the whole debacle.
Intelligent and sensible? Your views on this thing have yo-yo'd like a bipolar pregnant woman.

not at all, as i say he's a **** but i want to win the league and i trust bob to do the right thing, if he never plays again and we lose the league i'm still with bob.
its no good booing a blue though. its over, we move on.

de niro said:
mike winterwasp said:
de niro said:
lets clear this up, i was/am very anti carlos tevez, in fact he's a ****. except that something comes over you when you see 11 players all in blue playing for our club. to be fair carlos tevez put a shift in tonight, he worked hard and got his goal. i dont think we can ask for more than that from any player. as he left the field of play he stopped to give a child his shirt, of course its a pr exercise as he wants to build bridges but why should we not let him. watching him play tonight reminded me of just how much we have missed his indusrty, yes he's a **** but you can't get away from his quality.

want to win the league? forget the last 5 months and trust mancini to do the right thing.

i did manage a quick word with brian kidd, i told him to tell bobby the city faithfull trust him and we will go with whatever he decides, its his call and we'll back him either way.

its the only way to go with this.

I'm sure Bobby was waiting for your wise counsel on behalf of us all and will be fortified by your blessing.

exactly, he'll be really pleased knowing that a fan who had gone all that way to bayern to see carlos let us down can have an itelligent and sensible attitude towards the whole debacle.

or he may recognise that other fans who travelled all that way can have an equally intelligent and sensible attitude in never wanting to see the **** soiling our shirt again. Either way he'll do what he thinks right. But for me winning the league with him in the side will tarnish it: just like when the ungrateful twat threw our scarves away before he collected the cup.

de niro said:
its no good booing a blue though. its over, we move on.
I've been following the same policy since December 2010 anyroad. Right now though I think we give the team who've gotten us this far a chance to finish the job. Another Rodney Marsh is just as likely as spurring us on the title. I'll take our chances with players who aren't total twats.

I went tonight. Enjoyed the match, Tevez played ok, some nice link up place and got his goal.

Again i was impressed with Suarez, Rekik and Rekik. Wabara had a good game, Roman was ok. I think his loan spell will do him good as he tries to do too mcuh some times. The keeper did really well tonight.

All in all an enjoyable match, apart from some chav kids who were constantly swearing

Mikecini said:
de niro said:
lets clear this up, i was/am very anti carlos tevez, in fact he's a ****. except that something comes over you when you see 11 players all in blue playing for our club. to be fair carlos tevez put a shift in tonight, he worked hard and got his goal. i dont think we can ask for more than that from any player. as he left the field of play he stopped to give a child his shirt, of course its a pr exercise as he wants to build bridges but why should we not let him. watching him play tonight reminded me of just how much we have missed his indusrty, yes he's a **** but you can't get away from his quality.

want to win the league? forget the last 5 months and trust mancini to do the right thing.

i did manage a quick word with brian kidd, i told him to tell bobby the city faithfull trust him and we will go with whatever he decides, its his call and we'll back him either way.

I have to agree with all of the above, my only reservation is when push comes to shove can he be trusted?

i know what you mean, he seemed genuine tonight though, as i say we have to trust mancini, not tevez.

Chelsea game is going to be postponed so do you think he will be ready for the subs bench at Stoke (24th Mar)

Soulboy said:
squirtyflower said:
Soulboy said:
Come on Squirty, stop being so coy!

Tell us more, you seem to be holding back...
not at all mate

of all people on here i would have thought you can see the destabilising effect of the absentee worker who returns from a seven month self imposed sabbatical can have on the busy little ants who have secured their hill with their own effort
jealousy, envy, mis-trust and fear can be very powerful and negative emotions

Sometimes the naughty boy in the office is welcomed back by his co-workers as they all like him. People like a rebel in their midst. Maybe the City players are actually pleased to see Tevez back?

You would have to trust the manager to know whether or not this will have a detrimental effect on morale.

I would assume that he's fine with this, otherwise Tevez would be bombed out.

On a positive note, Tevez being available for selection might actually increase competition and sharpen up the forwards.

It's never black and white when it comes to how co-workers react to situations. Sometimes having a gobby twat who winds up the manager actually bonds a team together. Well, that's my experience on occasions.
and on other occasions the co-workers look at them and think 'what the fuck have you been doing whilst i've been working my bollocks off"
my concern would be that we can't predict the emotions of the individuals involved and therefore the outcome of his return
it could work for us, but on the other hand it could blow up in our faces in the most crucial run in we've had for 44 years
and the tenant of DD's argument was that if you weren't supportive of his return then you were 'less intelligent, hot air ballooners, none match going unbalanced idiots'
i just wanted to balance the argument out that we can't possibly say his return his positive in the absolute
personally i would have preferred him to remain on the golf course and trust in the players who have carried us to where we are now, at least we know where we stand with them

de niro said:

Have to agree with all of this. It was wierd watching him play again, but I was impressed with how hard he worked. Nice to see him give the kid his shirt. He also signed my sons football for him on his way out. My son didn't stop going on about it on the way home.

Like I said before de niro, the name definatly suits :)

I'm glad de niro trusts mancini now after all the anti mancini threads/posts he's made since he took over. Roberto will be delighted to finally get de niro's seal of approval.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.