Tevez to play an hour tonight

Another decent write up here:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfcforum.com/forum/8-blue-den-news/109210-tevez-delights-fans-with-goal-in-first-show-since-going-awol" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfcforum.com/forum/8-blue-d ... going-awol</a>

Even reckons he might make the bench on Sunday...

de niro said:
ManCityX said:
I'm glad de niro trusts mancini now after all the anti mancini threads/posts he's made since he took over. Roberto will be delighted to finally get de niro's seal of approval.

he has no choice but to be delighted, i had to show him the way by pulling him to one side at a supporters meeting and spelling it out to him how the english game is played. luckily he took my advice and he and us have never looked back.
i always liked mancni the man but untill i put him right,as a manager, he'd been fucking clueless.

well done bob.

no need to thank me blues.

don't worry Bill, there's as much chance of that as there is Dismal winning most popular poster of the year.

ManCityX said:
de niro, before I can let this go...

I just need you to tell me that you now think getting rid of Hughes was a good decision, that Mancini has done a good job and that he is the man for the future as well as now.

;)

we'll never know mate, on the face of it yes it was, i also dont think hughes could attract the sort of player here that bob could.
my beef with the hughes sacking was two fold.
1, we'd got nowhere in 30 years of chopping and changing, i wanted to see some stabilty (hence i now want bob kept regardless of title/jose.)
2, we handled it very badly, we were crass and embarrassing.

rastus said:
DTeacher said:
marco said:
so then its 0-0 against united 85 minutes gone we get a pen and you boo,your a clown

Not needed.

I haven't seen BALOTELLI miss a penalty yet.

Unlike Tevez.

He missed 5 open goals against Bolton though.......

Stop, stop only joking

;o) Ah, but he still scored and anyway, we had Dzeko, Aguero and Silva to call on if needed. Happy to go with whatever Roberto decides, but would personally like City to win the League without any input whatsoever from Tevez, as all the other players genuinely DESERVE a medal.

Didsbury Dave said:
squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Good lad tevez . He was bound to. Bet he gets the winner .

Looking forward to the confused reaction from the hot air balloons on here if he does.
Why be so disparaging of fans who are not so quick to thank him for his endeavours in the blue corner since September 28th? The rest of the players have had to play in four competitons without a squad member and have put us in a good position in two of the them.
Is it any wonder that some feel his contribution to this has been less than spectacular?
I'm disparaging because having spent far too much time on here over the years I've become aware that there are plenty of tools with big mouths and small brains. Empty vessels who make the most noise, if you like. Happy to pour out angry bile about human beings on a forum, probably inadequate mice in real life.

And the current tevez situation is a useful barometer. It's clearly in city's interests for him to do well while he's here.
another usefull barometer would be tools who write a manager off after two minutes or condescending tools but the big give away in my book is if they have the initials DD

DTeacher said:
rastus said:
DTeacher said:
Not needed.

I haven't seen BALOTELLI miss a penalty yet.

Unlike Tevez.

Stop, stop only joking

;o) Ah, but he still scored and anyway, we had Dzeko, Aguero and Silva to call on if needed. Happy to go with whatever Roberto decides, but would personally like City to win the League without any input whatsoever from Tevez, as all the other players genuinely DESERVE a medal.

Think they'll still get a medal tbh, unless Mancini was planning on utilising Stuart Taylor as an emergency striker I can't see anybody losing out

I won't boo him. The majority seem to prefer the silent treatment approach anyway. But each to their own. The majority clearly don't want him to play for the first team ever again though. That includes match going Blues lol. I'll ignore him as much as I can if I have to, but hopefully that won't happen and he can see out his time in the reserves until he finally gets his wish to be away from us and 'earns' another commission for his pet leech. Not wanted and not needed in my book. He is just as likely to waste a berth in the first team, and take that place from a player that has earned the right to be there for the run-in, as he is to score an important goal against the rags or whoever. That's more likely based on the most recent uninterested poor form he showed for us. He simply cannot be trusted at such a crucial time. We're more likely to finish second than we are to win the league if he gets games. He does not give a shit about us. And we need players that will be straining every sinew 110% for the cause. Not that dog turd.

But ultimately it's Bobby's decision and we can only respect that decision, whatever it may be, however much we may despise and mistrust tevez.

mcfc_ms said:
There was a few boos when he came onto the pitch at the start

Got a big standing ovation at the end. He worked very hard tonight
Big ?NO HE DIDNT

Celebritykiller said:
DTeacher said:
rastus said:

Stop, stop only joking

Think they'll still get a medal tbh, unless Mancini was planning on utilising Stuart Taylor as an emergency striker I can't see anybody losing out

I didn't mean it that way. What I meant was that THEY deserved a medal, whereas Tevez does not. We have been top all season without him and I am more than confident that we can win this without Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.