Tevez to retire

I can't believe how much i dislike Tevez. Didn't think i would feel this way after we signed him. I hope Hughes and his staff read these quotes and are suitably concerned. Really doesn't sound like he can be arsed.

Brendan110_0 said:
A red bus was found on Mars with lord Lucan driving it and Shergar sat in the back.

Tevez, good player low on confidence, isn't going to be retireing anytime soon. lol

Hello Kia.

Conflicting news storys plastered all over news now, some suggesting he "considered" retireing and others along the lines of is "still considering". The Times as an article stating he'll retire after the world cup.... i've not read the full article so not sure if he means international footy or club too.

LongsightM13 said:
Yeah, it reads to me like he's thinking of packing it all in. Otherwise, why bother mentioning his contract. He hasn't looked happy since he signed, to be honest. Certainly not in the right frame of mind to be selected against the dippers

agree with you, was saying it about a month ago. Everyone was so happy when he signed for us, we have done nothing but make him feel wanted and welcome. He cant even put a fukin smile on his face when wearing the shirt. never mind the wages he is on aswell.

Kin ell i talk about retirement every day does that mean i have fallen out with getting up at 6.30 every morming ,driving 35 miles ,getting paid every month and having nothing left after the wife and kids have taken there cut.

errrrrrrrrrrr yes it does , kin ell were fooked...........

So Robbie's gone in January and Tevez is to retire at some point possibly tomorrow. What next Ade to take baby Kai and Colleen through a trek in the African deserts and is bit by a snake forcing him out of the game?

Oh well we still have Benjani..but oh wait he just discovered the cure for cancer and has no time for us anymore. Maybe we can convince Studge and Vassel to come back..

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF he retires someone else will play ,the sun will still rise..............i will still be blue and goater will also ..........IF IF IF IF

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.