Tevez to retire

Breaker said:
So Robbie's gone in January and Tevez is to retire at some point possibly tomorrow. What next Ade to take baby Kai and Colleen through a trek in the African deserts and is bit by a snake forcing him out of the game?

Oh well we still have Benjani..but oh wait he just discovered the cure for cancer and has no time for us anymore. Maybe we can convince Studge and Vassel to come back..

Funny as fook and vassel needs a place to stay its a win win ....................

Funny how he loved all the clubs he played for in Argentina, and how he loved West Ham, and how he loved the Rags... he's here 3 months and he wants to quit the fucking game!

A coincidence? What do you think!!!

But if he genuinely wants out, cancel his contract immediately. We save £25m in wages, and the transfer fee.... we can sue Joorabchian for "faulty goods".

Jobs a good 'un!

i really couldnt care if he does retire
i dont rate him at all just runs round like a headless chicken

I don't think one bad game means Bridge is out of form.Tevez and Richards are both limited and Adebayor will always blow hot and cold that is just the type of player he is.If he wasn't like that with his ability he would be at a really top club.So really the only one Hughes is responsible for is Ireland and hopefully when the penny finally drops with Tevez,Stevie will be back in his best position and back in form.

RACHACE said:
Does anyone think maybe Hughes needs to sort this shit out?

Tevez
Ireland
Bridge
Adebayor
Richards

All look out of form, then there is Robinho aswell talk of leaving etc etc.

Would they be like this under a quality manager?

5 wins draws 1 defeat quarters of the cup, team been together for 3 months nightmare , hughes is doing a great job loads of managers need to mess around with the team and test the characters out some work some dont ,for fook sake .......Veron Nani , Robbie Keane , Steve daly , Kevin reeves ,Jemba Jemba , berbaflop ,vidic ,pavlachenka , and many many more ,not every signing works out.
What i do know is the football i am watching now is great ,loads of top players and some of the shit that comes with great players i will put up with ,the passing is sublime at times and will get better so lighten up and enjoy the cup is 3 quarter full................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.