Tevez to return (Merged)

LoveCity said:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7519211/Tevez-Treated-like-a-dog

Was the word dog even used? Sky are deplorable, they have only printed the Mancini stuff.

TEVEZ: "MANCINI was upset after arguing with DZEKO, he turns around and sees me. Then he sends me, like a dog, to warm up again"

Very selective quoting

Re: Re: Tevez to return (Merged)

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
SWP's back said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
The indictment of the modern day fan - im weeping on the inside
You and your brother argued about this yet fella?

He's older than me by a few years yet mirrors the 'new' breed of city supporters...... win at all costs. Personally i'm about longevity and the effect of he who's name shall not be spoken could have long lasting implications of where we end up.... 1x title having waited 40 years+ due to this **** being the catalyst or 5x titles because of sustained, morally right infrastructure.............. guess im saying i can wait a little longer if needs be!!!!
Couldn't put it better. Too many round here willing to sell their souls for the league this year.

Kia: "He is ready to apologise, in the interview if you look at it full length, he is ready to apologise, if he has done something wrong [interrupted] he sincerely never felt that he was doing something wrong at the time [interrupted] and he understands that his actions may not have implied that. [interrupted again] He is on his way"

That is verbatim.

White was getting it big time in his earpiece from the director, stop this **** from calming it down, white was gob smacked when Kia said you have only showed a couple of minutes if a 48 minute interview, sky have showed their true intention on this, evil company run by an evil man.

Sky=Murdoch=Dodgy everything(Including hacking of peoples phones)=Anti city propoganda regime=Agenda=end of!

Believe fuck all until the club and manager confirm!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
ban-mcfc said:
oh god this is twisting my melon man.

role on cricket season ;)

and the cricket wasn't strange? England won ffs!

lol
i meant more playing it rather than city being on at weekends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.