Tevez to return (Merged)

I've been sat there today thinking, you know what, I fucking hate what Tevez has done but it's for the best that he comes back and we might need him to win and that's all that matters.

I've just listened to that twat of an agent of his and now I'm thinking fuck off and stay in Argentina.

TEVEZ: "To be insulted by fans after what happened in Munich was something I didn't deserve"

beavis-spitting.gif

Jumanji said:
SWP's back said:
Kia has just said twice that Tevez is ready to apologise.
Did he say that?

I only watched the latter portion of Kia's interview.

Also can anyone sum up everything Kia said, because I missed some details.
Give me a minute mate, I'll rewind it and watch as I was typing that reply at the time.

it is quite silly to take sides at this point, because Kia made it sound like that Tevez will talk and try to sort it out with Mancini tomorrow.

Time will tell. His presence on the pitch won't hurt our title run, it'll be if he throws a strop if he's on the bench every game.

SWP's back said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
SWP's back said:
You and your brother argued about this yet fella?

He's older than me by a few years yet mirrors the 'new' breed of city supporters...... win at all costs. Personally i'm about longevity and the effect of he who's name shall not be spoken could have long lasting implications of where we end up.... 1x title having waited 40 years+ due to this **** being the catalyst or 5x titles because of sustained, morally right infrastructure.............. guess im saying i can wait a little longer if needs be!!!!
Don't talk silly Zim. "New Breed", I've been going for 25 years. Same for many, it's nothing to do with being a "new breed" at all. It's simply because this year is a tippin point.

In your opinion, and i've been going the same pal, i just think to much pressure is coming from the 'i want it now brigade' and not enough time spent on looking at the bigger picture... the foundations are there, losing out this year (which i don't think we will) wouldn't be as catastrophic as some have you believe!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7519211/Tevez-Treated-like-a-dog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... like-a-dog</a>

Was the word dog even used? Sky are deplorable, they have only printed the Mancini stuff.

oh god this is twisting my melon man.

role on cricket season ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.