Tevez to return (Merged)

I think after reading all the different opinions that have been expressed I personally will wait until what is announced by the Club after the meeting tomorrow, as I trust Sky less than Teves.

Andouble said:
SWP's back said:
Andouble said:
how does Mancini come out the winner if he lets him come into the team without apologizing to him, especially right after criticizing him, the club, and the fans?

Mancini would look like a flat-out joke because everyone would know it's coming from above his head.

At first I criticized those who said Mancini is probably leaving this summer no matter what happens with the league, but IMO it is becoming more clear by the day that Bobby is stepping down.
How so?

because he'd have been happy to give him away like we've done with Adebayor or Bellamy or anyone else that steps in his way. Now to *potentially* (this is very important - if neither a. Tevez doesn't play again or b. Tevez apologizes this is moot) let him come back and play without apologizing, which Mancini has been steadfast on for 4 months, it means that Mancini isn't running the team. If there's anything we know it's that Mancini doesn't like to be undermined. And IMO if he comes back and plays without this apology and whatnot, Mancini will leave in the summer.
I suppose (only if Tevez refuses to apologise). If Mancini is made to play Tevez WITHOUT AN APOLOGY, then I would be against it in the strongest terms.

As I say, I don't think that will happen though, especially as Kia has just said twice that Tevez is ready to apologise.

Time will tell I guess. We all want what is best for the club.

SWP's back said:
Kia has just said twice that Tevez is ready to apologise.
Did he say that?

I only watched the latter portion of Kia's interview.

Also can anyone sum up everything Kia said, because I missed some details.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.