Tevez to return (Merged)

Forzacitizens said:
on a more positive note, it could take the pressure away from the players and manager for the remaining games?
or it could heap the pressure on them,the media circus could be in overdrive distracting the players?

Barntonblue said:
Everyone is jumping the gun here.

Tevez will not train or play under Mancini until he gets a private apology and he says sorry to the fans. If he doesn't then Mancini will not risk him especially with only 13 games to go.

At the moment Tevez is coming back to collect his cash, he's so far fallen short of making amends. Luckily we don't play until the 25th so I think this date has been agreed to stop it turning Into a media circus prior to a game.

Let's see what the next few days bring hey
You might be right, but the press interviews from Manager, Tevez, Agent and other players eg Zab suggest there's some understanding there.

No point forcing Tevez to make a full apology when he says he didn't do anything wrong. Better we draw a line under it and start again. This is his last chance. Up to the player if he wants to take it. I hope he does. I don't really care what the press make of it. All City fans will just be focussing on winning the games, not who said and did what

Jumanji said:
Would you be outraged if he comes back, becomes fit, and displaces Dzeko's 3rd striker position?

Dzeko has been working very hard for us since the start of the season.

Well thats another risk that Tevez just strolling back into the team will cause our other players who worked their bollocks off for us this season to kick off.

RandomJ said:
His sorry will be empty though. He already said he feels he has nothing to apologise for so if he does say it it will mean fuck all. I would only even consider forgiving him if he went into the middle of the pitch, got down on his knees and begged for forgiveness crying his eyes out and even that probably wouldn't cut it.

Tevez did apologise to the fans for the Bayern business at the time.

I've been a blue since 1977 and it really pisses me off with all this crap about Carlos disrespecting our club.....that word disrespect is a new young dick ed word.

If Carlos comes back and helps us win the premiership for the first time since 1968, I for one couldn't give a hoot what happened in Munich or since (yes I was there)

Lets face it Mancini didn't help the situation did he ? Am I the only one who can remember Mancini making Carlos warm up over and over again before the Spuds game last year ? He said he couldn't appear in the Final unless he played some part in the Spuds game, and boy did he make him wait ! I for one can see Carlos's point, Mancini was in a bloody foul mood that night and looked like he took it out on Edin and Carlos. I think thats why Mancini is offering an Olive branch....perhaps he realises he had a bit of part in the fallout.

I look forward to being pilloried by you young uns ;-)

remoh said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Miss Pike having a go on twitter...

@missnataliepike

To do an interview the day before he is due back and to say in one breathe he wants to win us over and in the other that he didn't deserve

The reaction of the city fans and to end up insulting us and Mancini more, is not even a skill I though Kia had.

No one is bigger than the club. No one is bigger than the fans. No one is bigger than the manager.

The Club is bigger than the Manager, though.

And it is most certainly better for the Club that this vermin is out of the Club at the earliest opportunity. Hopefully, we'll get a few million back for our investment. 'We' meaning the Club, of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.