Tevez to return (Merged)

rambo said:
I've been a blue since 1977 and it really pisses me off with all this crap about Carlos disrespecting our club.....that word disrespect is a new young dick ed word.

If Carlos comes back and helps us win the premiership for the first time since 1968, I for one couldn't give a hoot what happened in Munich or since (yes I was there)

Lets face it Mancini didn't help the situation did he ? Am I the only one who can remember Mancini making Carlos warm up over and over again before the Spuds game last year ? He said he couldn't appear in the Final unless he played some part in the Spuds game, and boy did he make him wait ! I for one can see Carlos's point, Mancini was in a bloody foul mood that night and looked like he took it out on Edin and Carlos. I think thats why Mancini is offering an Olive branch....perhaps he realises he had a bit of part in the fallout.

I look forward to being pilloried by you young uns ;-)

Confident you won't be disappointed :)

unlikelyfan19 said:
Michael Corleone said:
Tevez is without a doubt the greatest player ever to play for City and losing him will be worse than if we lose Silva/Aguero/Kompany.

In my personal opinion. You are so, so wrong.

Let me clarify, best finisher? By a country mile. Best player? nope. Silva, Kompany, better footballers.

Complete lack of historical perspective.... do a little homework, both of you, before you post shyte like that..........

Rammy Blue said:
Carlos looked reasonably trim in that interview.

How's about we start him against Porto on Thursday and see how he does?

Ducado said:
Some really decent debate in this thread, apart from the idiots attempting to fish, now quit it, final warning!

Ntini77 said:
Jumanji said:
Would you be outraged if he comes back, becomes fit, and displaces Dzeko's 3rd striker position?

Dzeko has been working very hard for us since the start of the season.
Hate to break it to you, but the whole club doesn't revolve around Dzeko.
Hate to break it to you, but I don't care what you think.

As a neutral, I'm trying to imagine how our other players would react to Tevez' return. Who's position would a fit Tevez most likely affect: Dzeko.

Jumanji said:
Would you be outraged if he comes back, becomes fit, and displaces Dzeko's 3rd striker position?

He will have to earn his place like anyone else.

We're not here for Dzeko's career, or Tevez's career. MCFC come first above CT, ED and RM. If Teves returns we have a stronger squad, and the cost is that Mancini will get bombarded with questions at press conferences and the papers will go on and on. But you have to handle all that and it's water off a duck's back for the players. I think Zab, Aguero etc like Tevez anyway. It might not be as big a problem as people think. By the time he gets fit the press will have moved onto something else

RandomJ said:
Jumanji said:
RandomJ said:
Do all these "title at all costs" people even consider that Tevez returning could be the very thing that ruins our title bid.
Hmmmm.....

Can you elaborate on that please?

Messes up the team spirit, Selfish **** on the pitch so messes up the understanding the players have with each other on the pitch, the media shit storm this will attract, He might kick off again. Take your pick. The possible negatives far outweigh the possible positives of his return and we shouldn't risk it this close to the run in.

Total and utter sense!

well i suppose we could welcome him back,and if we win the league he's a hero again,although if we fail to win the league at least we then have someone to blame for it......

Re: Re: Tevez to return (Merged)

deano ou812 said:
well i suppose we could welcome him back,and if we win the league he's a hero again,although if we fail to win the league at least we then have someone to blame for it......

And if he scores a load of goals that could help.

Marvin said:
Jumanji said:

He will have to earn his place like anyone else.

We're not here for Dzeko's career, or Tevez's career. MCFC come first above CT, ED and RM. If Teves returns we have a stronger squad, and the cost is that Mancini will get bombarded with questions at press conferences and the papers will go on and on. But you have to handle all that and it's water off a duck's back for the players. I think Zab, Aguero etc like Tevez anyway. It might not be as big a problem as people think. By the time he gets fit the press will have moved onto something else

Here here, well said that man, my sentiments exactly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.