Tevez to return (Merged)

Re: City and Tevez nearing a compromise for his return (Mirror)

rickmcfc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Time to stop letting my heart rule my head.

The record books show United won the title last season, despite their fans issuing death threats to their best player, who questioned the ambition of the club.

If Mancini and the owners want to create a way back, and they think it could be the difference between the title and not, we HAVE TO BACK THEM.

Mancini has the overriding support of City fans, so it would be hypocritical to question his judgement on playing Tevez again.

Mancini is a proud man, but he's not stupid. It's his neck on the line this season and much as nobody likes what has gone before, deep down, for me, it would be exciting to have such a game changer back in the fold, especially in away games.

Nobody outside of City wants us to succeed this season, or in the future.

Mancini has been clear for months that he was prepared to forgive Tevez, and he knows you don't leave a 4x4 in the garage if there's a sign of snow.

Well said. So do you expect him to be playing for us again, will he come back on Tuesday as reported or is this all paper talk?

I do. They are direct quotes sanctioned by the club. The rest is a brief.

So I've been sitting here, supping my cuppa, thinking about this.........

You work for a firm and have toiled in the rain, wind and snow since Munich, been slated and praised by people, who claim to be your supporters, and in the media. Then you hear that an Argentinean is returning who has been sunning himself, playing golf, spending time with his family and generally having a good time. You get laid off so that he can come back. How would you feel? Soooo happy to see him back??????

Soulboy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

The record books show United won the title last season, despite their fans issuing death threats to their best player, who questioned the ambition of the club.

If Mancini and the owners want to create a way back, and they think it could be the difference between the title and not, we HAVE TO BACK THEM.

Mancini has the overriding support of City fans, so it would be hypocritical to question his judgement on playing Tevez again.

Mancini is a proud man, but he's not stupid. It's his neck on the line this season and much as nobody likes what has gone before, deep down, for me, it would be exciting to have such a game changer back in the fold, especially in away games.

Mancini has been clear for months that he was prepared to forgive Tevez, and he knows you don't leave a 4x4 in the garage if there's a sign of snow.

Exactamundo.

Trust the manager to make the decision. That's what he's paid to do.

More than this, trust the players. Mancini held a meeting with the players recently about raising various issues.

I'm certain he will have gauged their opinions before issuing the Tevez comments.

The club have been talking to Tevez and the snake since the window closed.

Back the manager, back the owners, back the players, back Tevez.

And most importantly, back the team and club.

The days of drawing a distinction between ourselves and United are long gone. The owners want us to be them and more in terms of success and worldwide appeal.

They backed Cantona and Rooney, the rest is history, as they say.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
rickmcfc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Well said. So do you expect him to be playing for us again, will he come back on Tuesday as reported or is this all paper talk?

Good news if true Tevez is a **** but he's a fine footballer who we need let him try salvage back a little pride for us the fans by winning the league and we agree he can go with our wishes in the summer.

We'll have to pay him if he comes back anyway. Some might talk about Pride and all he's done in Munich, however he will be paid 200k a week if he comes back so it would be stupid not to play him if he apologises.

BlueAnorak said:
In Booby I trust.
I'll boo the Cnut before the game and I will try to be completely silent while the cnut is in possession. Sadly anger will get the better of me and I will probably boo him on the pitch. too. The fact is, he is a cnut of the highest order and deserves to be booed.

And your actions would make you equally culpable as Tevez, in terms of having a detrimental effect on the team and performaces.

Granted, you are in the stands, not on the bench, but you can perhaps see my point?

You support City, not any individual.

The fact is, we all want that top spot come May 13th 2012.

As much as I dislike saying it, if Tevez is played in our team he will score goals, goals that can keep us in top spot.

Yes he's a prick, but a prick with no brain who in my view has been badly and wrongly advised by that leach, Kia thingymabob cnunt......

Tevez has a huge amount of sucking up to do, not only to Mancini, but the fans, the team and the club...But again he must have HUGE BALLS to even consider wanting to play in front of us, the fans again.

That is where I think we will be onto a winner, he will no doubt bust his tripe out to do his best, he has to, that's his only way back into our hearts.

Do we take him under our wing again, do we love him or do we destroy him and our hopes of winning the Premiership in May....

Hard call, I'm still not sure.........................

hes only coming back cause no fucker wants to buy him/or pay a silly wage for someone who aint played in months, i back bobbys decision, but wont like it. and tbh its so obvious hes coming back cause he wants to show clubs hes still got it and fit.
aeotd hes still a greedy selfish **** and as i said we done well enough without him, we only got x amount of fans wanting him back because of the wobbles of late, if we 6 points ahead then hardly anyone would want him back.
on plus side. stick him in reserves, he plays well and hopefully sell the fucker, but not many clubs gona stump up 25m and 200k a week

tolmie's hairdoo said:
rickmcfc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

i dont trust him, reckon he'll score an own goal in the derby.
remember chuckle's 2 own goals v everton.

Kun Aguero said:
I don't want to see that **** play for City again! I would rather Suarez played for City than Herman! I spent a fooking fortune in Munich(Germany) and that fat ugly scar face **** can't be arsed to go on the fookin pitch when he is our highest paid player.

Grudges are like exercise bikes..give you sommat to do but dont get you anywhere, your dislike for Tevez will have no impact on City winning the title,having Tevez back in the team could and will.
The title is the best cure for a grudge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.