Tevez to return (Merged)

Re: City and Tevez nearing a compromise for his return (Mirror)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Time to stop letting my heart rule my head.

The record books show United won the title last season, despite their fans issuing death threats to their best player, who questioned the ambition of the club.

If Mancini and the owners want to create a way back, and they think it could be the difference between the title and not, we HAVE TO BACK THEM.

Mancini has the overriding support of City fans, so it would be hypocritical to question his judgement on playing Tevez again.

Mancini is a proud man, but he's not stupid. It's his neck on the line this season and much as nobody likes what has gone before, deep down, for me, it would be exciting to have such a game changer back in the fold, especially in away games.

Nobody outside of City wants us to succeed this season, or in the future.

Mancini has been clear for months that he was prepared to forgive Tevez, and he knows you don't leave a 4x4 in the garage if there's a sign of snow.

Exactamundo.

Trust the manager to make the decision. That's what he's paid to do.

I don't want to see that **** play for City again! I would rather Suarez played for City than Herman! I spent a fooking fortune in Munich(Germany) and that fat ugly scar face **** can't be arsed to go on the fookin pitch when he is our highest paid player.

In Booby I trust.
I'll boo the Cnut before the game and I will try to be completely silent while the cnut is in possession. Sadly anger will get the better of me and I will probably boo him on the pitch. too. The fact is, he is a cnut of the highest order and deserves to be booed.

Tevez/Dzeko through on goal only the keeper to beat to win the league.

Which would you rather have ?

bluebc said:

Dzeko scar face would ballon it over.

ANY1aBLUE said:
de niro said:
i want that title no matter what.

its called 'selling your soul to the devil'..............................how can you criticise ANY other club's players after this? where's the PRIDE in battle?

"Selling your soul to the Devil"...?

Bit dramatic mate. Maybe the rollercoaster is too scary a ride for you and you need to get off and have a rest.

It's a business. It's not a love song. And businesses have to take tough decisions and do things they might not want to...

citytill1die84 said:
The Mirror :( I'd like his goals to help our title charge :)

If he could just score the winner against MANUre, from the bench, without getting on the pitch, and immediately donating the goal to Mario. I'll settle for that. Yer've got show some Suarezesque magnanimity!

bluebc said:

Would rather see Dzeko score it and win us the league ;)

Dzeko is a top finisher, his ball control and passing etc has been bad at times but his finishing is top drawer. You are very deluded if you think otherwise. Look at goals v Spurs, v QPR, v rags and so on.

City and Tevez nearing a compromise for his return (Mirror)

i guess it comes down to which is more important, my feelings about tevez or my feelings about city

coz if he does come back, the last thing we need is a split between the fans and the club, we'd be painted as idiots trying to destabilise our own title challenge

so for that reason, i'll grin and bear it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.