Tevez to return (Merged)

Tevez City said:
I would rather sign the Devil if it will prevent U*shited from winning the Title.
Problem is if this is handled badly we could be handing it to them. Is Tevez being all nicey. nicey to get back in the fold and then wreak havoc by causing division within the camp and destroy the title challenge as an act of revenge? This sounds very much like something the fookin snake would have cooked up - honestly it does

Sky showinf some City fans with signs outside Carrington saying No No Tevez - fooks sake wish people would use their commen sense and let the club deal with it

We dont need it

Said this a few pages ago: It's a win win for everyone.

Tevez will be motivated and work hard to try to prove a point and increase his value. We will make more money from his increased value.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Tevez City said:
I would rather sign the Devil if it will prevent U*shited from winning the Title.
Problem is if this is handled badly we could be handing it to them. Is Tevez being all nicey. nicey to get back in the fold and then wreak havoc by causing division within the camp and destroy the title challenge as an act of revenge? This sounds very much like something the fookin snake would have cooked up - honestly it does

Haven't seen any nicey nicey bits from Tevez at all yet.

Best thing would be for him to pick up a season ending injury during training.

SSN reporting that we will be putting him on an individual fitness plan to get him back up to speed as quickly as possible.

I'm struggling with this. My heart says no thanks but my head says he can offer us goals and teams playing against us know his ability.

I've seen us win nothing for so long that I trust the club and whatever decision they make I'll follow. If he does apologise properly to the club, the players, the fans, the boss and plays his guts out till the end of the season, we win the league and then he's sold then fair do's.

CTID

blingy said:
Please tell me that’s a Sun reporter at Carrington with the no no Tevez Banner......
We could do without giving the press anything to report on this..
I couldn't help but thinking, "they paid this fucker!"

he's coming back, not me or anyone on here have the power to stop it, i accept words get lost in translation and i accept sky will turn anything around for a bit of negative news, carlos will have to come clean along with the club statements will come out from the correct sources soon, lets wait for those

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.