Tevez to return (Merged)

SuperKevinHorlock said:
dctid said:
Sky showinf some City fans with signs outside Carrington saying No No Tevez - fooks sake wish people would use their commen sense and let the club deal with it

We dont need it

Agreed its the sort of thing I would expect from rags(except the bloke wasn't dressed in black)

I really do share the City fans feeling but we should follow the club

My worry is what will happen if say dzeko or balo see their arse (understandably) if tevez gets fit and is playing and theyre not even though they have played all season. This is my only concern and it could destroy our team morale. I want tevez to be available he could be the difference but I can't see the players wanting him back.

Regardless of what anyone sais in here Tevez is due back at the club no matter what he is back today that is going to happen definate certainly no matter what anyone who complains sais he is back and will be training. I personnally dont know how i feel about it im concerned because i dont want the dressing room to divide and become bad.

But Tevez on form will get goals i know what he has done thats what im concerened about but bottem line is he is back so we as fans have to deal with it and if by any chance mancini does play him when he does eventually make it into the starting line up its then down to the fans not to get negative and bring the team down

We have to support the team otherwise it could be your fault why we lose the game he plays for bringing negativity to the squad negativity from fans does not win titles

There's no more: Do you want Tevez back?

He IS coming back, and WILL be apologising.

The question is now: Will you accept him?

bluemonkey71 said:
I'm struggling with this. My heart says no thanks but my head says he can offer us goals and teams playing against us know his ability.

I've seen us win nothing for so long that I trust the club and whatever decision they make I'll follow. If he does apologise properly to the club, the players, the fans, the boss and plays his guts out till the end of the season, we win the league and then he's sold then fair do's.

CTID

Absolutely a million percent this

Jumanji said:

I won't (not that that will make any difference to anything).

Jumanji said:
There's no more, do you want Tevez back.

It's not a case of accepting him, we don't need to.

What we need to accept is the situation, as you say, he is back. We can't do anything about that.

So our choices are boo him and show our hatred for him, or ignore him and continue to support MCFC.

We as fans can fuck this up just as much, if not more, than Tevez can.

Ok some there is a lot of ill feelings towards Tevez, i can think of worse players that i would never want to see at city again like Robinho to name one.

Give the guy a break, let him show he is prepared to play well enough to get our support. I know that the Itailians i know, can be very expressive and offensive its nothing personal it is just their nature, they can have a short temper, and after they have calmed down they are like your best friend.
which goes somewhat like he said in his interview near punch up then after drinking coffee together.

Jumanji said:

Here here thats what mine should have said simple precise down to the point its no good to argue is it right fact is its happening now we as a club and fans have to deal with it and booing is just gonna bring the whole team deam is that what some of the fans want in here

bondsman said:
My worry is what will happen if say dzeko or balo see their arse (understandably) if tevez gets fit and is playing and theyre not even though they have played all season. This is my only concern and it could destroy our team morale. I want tevez to be available he could be the difference but I can't see the players wanting him back.

He is gone in the summer so cant see Dzeko or Ballo getting arsey - we also got Europa and providing we get through Porto we have a decent chance of progressing further

If they do get arsey then so be it because City will sign another attacking player in the summer regardless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.