Tevez to return (Merged)

bluemonkey71 said:
I'm struggling with this. My heart says no thanks but my head says he can offer us goals and teams playing against us know his ability.

I've seen us win nothing for so long that I trust the club and whatever decision they make I'll follow. If he does apologise properly to the club, the players, the fans, the boss and plays his guts out till the end of the season, we win the league and then he's sold then fair do's.

CTID

My heart says no & so does my head. I honestly think we're a better team without him.

I've been really proud of the way our club has handled this up until now. It's about time that football stood up to overpaid players with massively over inflated ego's. It appears now as though we're not going to do this :(

If he plays for us again I won't be going to any games until after he leaves the club as I will not give him my support.

Bola has no rite to get arsy we havnt been able to rely on him all season hes been banned for half of it and his next red will be a 5 gamer

Cheesy said:
bluemonkey71 said:
I'm struggling with this. My heart says no thanks but my head says he can offer us goals and teams playing against us know his ability.

I've seen us win nothing for so long that I trust the club and whatever decision they make I'll follow. If he does apologise properly to the club, the players, the fans, the boss and plays his guts out till the end of the season, we win the league and then he's sold then fair do's.

CTID

My heart says no & so does my head. I honestly think we're a better team without him.

I've been really proud of the way our club has handled this up until now. It's about time that football stood up to overpaid players with massively over inflated ego's. It appears now as though we're not going to do this :( If he plays for us again I won't be going to any games until after he leaves the club.

What if Mario gets another red card say in 3 games time?

Would you rather have Kun/Tevez up front against Chelsea or Kun/Edin?

Cruiser Blue said:
Bola has no rite to get arsy we havnt been able to rely on him all season hes been banned for half of it and his next red will be a 5 gamer

But he's still been at training, still contributing, not back in Italy on holiday.

Cheesy said:
bluemonkey71 said:

CTID

I've been really proud of the way our club has handled this up until now. It's about time that football stood up to overpaid players with massively over inflated ego's. It appears now as though we're not going to do this :( If he plays for us again I won't be going to any games until after he leaves the club.

The club has handled the situation brilliantly - Tevez for the first time in hos career has not forced a move been forced to come back to the club lost fookin milllions and will be forced to say sorry

There is nothing more else to do - we wont sell him on the cheap and we wont and equally we cant let him rot in the reserves so the this option is all that is left

If the club and Mancini can accept the situation then so shpuld we as fans - he is gone in the summer whatever happens - look at the bogger picture do you seriously not want to see our beloved club lift the prem title because of Herman?

Take a look at 05:20
<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Recommends/2012/January/Extended-Highlights?index=32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Recommend ... s?index=32</a>

Tell me you don't think we could use a player that will beat players and create goals like that.

Tevez with his many flaws is exactly the sort of player would you want when a team parks the bus, as he will take players on and negate them.

Let's not forget that Tevez is the best striker we've ever had (dribbling and finishing).

In that Wigan match, he was our best player until he was substituted. He created the first goal, created CLEAR chances for Micah and Milner, and should have scored a penalty.

Some of us forget just how good Tevez is.

Tevez will come back with his head down, and when he does get a chance to play, he will want to prove a point, and thus will increase his value for the summer, as well as generating the interest he was lacking.

Maybe we have gone as far as we can with him on the Employment Law front and now both sides have to show willing? I think it has shocked him that he has lost so much money and also he hasn't been sold but if he now says he will come back and play and behave himself, City really have to accept that however annoying that may be. Though I really don't expect him to get away with Interviews such as the one that was posted last night, I expect a huge retraction from Tevez and mumblings of being misquoted.

Cheesy said:
bluemonkey71 said:

CTID

I've been really proud of the way our club has handled this up until now. It's about time that football stood up to overpaid players with massively over inflated ego's. It appears now as though we're not going to do this :(

If he plays for us again I won't be going to any games until after he leaves the club as I will not give him my support.

I understand and share your anger mate, but dont punish yourself because of that little turd.

Go to the games have a nice day out and just do your best to ignore the little ****.

Cheesy said:
bluemonkey71 said:

CTID

As a Club we are still handling this well , him coming back must of been sanctioned from the very top , as others have stated this maybe the only way we can ship him out in the summer. we have to trust the management at our Club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.