Tevez to return (Merged)

how can we ever trust this horrible poisonous dwarf again.

he derailed us before lets not give him the chance again.

if welcome tevez back with open arms how do we turn round to the players that have loyal got us 2 point clear of the scum, with 2 easy ish home games coming up and say, thanks edin, mario, kun your dropped for the snake tevez.

so imo fuck tevez

r.soleofsalford said:
how can we ever trust this horrible poisonous dwarf again.

he derailed us before lets not give him the chance again.

if welcome tevez back with open arms how do we turn round to the players that have loyal got us 2 point clear of the scum, with 2 easy ish home games coming up and say, thanks edin, mario, kun your dropped for the snake tevez.

so imo fuck tevez

When did he do that?

Danny Hoekman said:
twinkletoes said:
SWP's back said:
Have you read the different translation?

"he told me to get up again, like a dog, to continue warming up..."

It's hardly as inflammatory as the Sky version.

Tevez has made a mistake by making those comments.

It is time to be more conciliatory which I feel Mancini has been lately but the "dog" statement looks to have been a step backward.

I've not read the full transcript or know in what context the "treated like a dog" comments were made (if indeed he did say this and it's not a sensationalist translation moment), but aren't dogs loved, petted, trained, fed and looked after without having to have a care in the world, whilst showing a bit of loyalty to their owners in return?

So Tevez cant describe himself as having canine attributes then?:)

EalingBlue2 said:
So pominoz would you rather fuck up the lives and ambitions of the players we love, deny vinnie, micah, pablo, joe etc title medals damage our future and see Rooney, Ferdinand and fergie lift the title and get such a leg up for the future than tevez come on as sub. I have heard of cutting off your nose to spite your face but that is cutting off your head to spite your nose.

I also hate to tell you that your view of city as a bastion of virtue is naive to say the least!

You have your view on this and i have mine, the players you have mentioned will hardly have "fucked up" their lives by missing out on a title by 1 or 2 more years, surely they would like to do it as the team they will be, than have all the plaudits given to a twat that did next to fuck all to gain the title

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.