Tevez to return (Merged)

welsh_andy said:
anyone who thinks scumbag is back to help us are deluded, hes back for one reason, to try repair his brand and get fuck out of club in summer
Yes! As he should. But in the process of doing that, if he helps the team, then so be it. There is nothing wrong with a win win situation.

He will have to help us if his brand is ever to be repaired. So why the fuck should I care why he is doing his job. So long as he does it! Most don't want him here anyway. So why should we care when he leaves? Just do a job now and we can part ways in the summer. I am fine with that.

Honest question

If he comes back like a man possessed on a mission to win the league and knocks in 15-17 goals and assists 10 really reignites the team to early season standards between now and season end

What would alot of people say then?

Would the ones who think he is only coming back to ruin us eat humble pie because my experience of bluemoon is that the answer will be NO.

Dax777 said:
Breadsnapper said:
Jumanji said:
By the way, not defending Tevez but keep in mind that Tevez really is stupid and uneducated. I remember the translator yesterday tweeting that he has to translate from Tevez to Spanish! This is a guy from the slums of Argentina, with no good education, that only knows how to strike a ball. It's no surprise that he is easily manipulated (Kia).

He probably doesn't have manners and just says what is on mind. I don't think he even realises that his answers to the interview don't really help his case to be honest.

And in fact, I'm not sure he even cares.
So following your logic, tevez takes advice from his advisor (kia) because he is thick? The advice that tevez takes from said advisor lands him in the shit, however he still takes said advice from said advisor. See where I am going with this?
Sorry it does not wahs with me. The only reason he is being offered an olive branch by the club is for contractual reasons. So he can't walk. If he has to play then I would stick him in the europa cup.
The mistake I see with Jumanji's position is this believe that Tevez is being manipulated by Kia. I absolutely disagree with this position. Everything regarding Tevez, has ALWAYS been Tevez's doing. Kia only does what Tevez tells him to do. Kia might be the one dreaming up the scenarios to feed to the press. But it is Tevez who wants out. It is Tevez, who is trying to find a new place. Not Kia! Kia really is just a pun in the game. An obvious pun for Tevez loving fans to direct their anger at. For the misdeeds of the man they love seeing bang in goals.

I for one am under no illusion. That said, City has offered an olive branch for multiple reasons.
1. Tevez can help the team with his talent, (Especially now that we are struggling a bit)
2. City wants its money's worth when they sell in in the summer. So playing Tevez will help showcase that.
3. City is simply being magnanimous in victory. They are forgiving an old hero for his wrong doing, and giving him a chance to regain some goodwill.

All of these are all good things for City. Wishing him ill will, and trying to destroy his career like some City fans would love is childish, immoral and petulant. Kind of like Tevez. Yet so many of our fans our so like him :p

You are both half-right in a way.

Kia is a skilled operator who has ingratiated himself into the Tevez family over a period of time.

All the same, he continually plays both ends, as the best do. He is forced to firefight because Tevez continually goes off message.

He was off message last night, he was off message when he did a runner (Joorabachian did not know)

He was also off message in the immediate aftermath of the Munich game, with his admission he refused to play.

Paul McCarthy is simply the extra fire fighter.

anyone think if he does come on it would be an away match, swansea maybe, better to come on to 20k boos rather than 40k. hope tis swans as will be there

The fact is Tevez knows he isnt playing till he appologise and he has to play to keep his price tag up

the only way he can leave at the price City are preparing to accept is to play and prove it

he tried throwing his toys out of the pram and just act like an idiot but it didnt work so this is his only other option

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Khaldoon possibly gave an indicator in his terse interview aimed at Milan last month?

He did say Tevez would be forced to make his contractual obligations, should a deal not be acceptable to us?

Khaldoon is a shrewd cookie, I can't believe for a second he does not have his finger on the pulse of current opinion.

Sheikh Mansour trusts this man to call the shots for him.

His,the club's and Mancini's integrity are on the line if the little shit is allowed back into the fold.

I just cant believe the club are letting this happen,to be honest im fucking shocked,my estimations of the manager and owners have gone down that they are even talking about him playing in blue again.

What the fuck is going on?

418706_10151341530915145_860780144_23078101_1038461942_n.jpg

oakiecokie said:
Have I missed the main point in all of this ?
Although Bobby has said that he would be welcome back,and I use the word "welcome",very carefully,has he actually stated that he would use him in games ?
This could be a very well thought out plan by the Club,to show that legally they are doing everything to get him back to the Club first and foremost.
Actions are already afoot with the PL and perhaps their findings of whether City are within their powers to fine him "x" number of weeks for his non appearance,will not go down well with Tevez once this has been established.
City, IMO are showing the footballing world,that they have already won one battle with him by not letting him go for less than what they regard as a reasonable offer of £25M.
Will Bobby play him,once fit ??
Who knows.It could be part of the master strategy by the Club,in bringing him back and let him play a bit part,in the run in,ie Sub.
We are all guessing,myself included,as to how this will pan out,but City so far have shown remarkable constraint from the Owner down to Bobby.
At the end of the day there will only be one winner.
Manchester City Football Club.

I agree. The club have taken a very strong legal stance. Tevez is only back to collect his wages and get a move away. I don't see him featuring much, let's stick with the players who want to play for the club. If he can get a few goals in Europe or even in the league (as a sub), happy days, but it's bye bye and good riddance in the summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.