Tevez to return (Merged)

i remember the grief we used to give nicky bee, a lot of the time, kippax used to give him a load of abuse at times, can you imagine the abuse scumbag would get if he doesnt play well if he ever plays for 1st team again

btw not putting nicky in same light as tevez for sure

One thing is absolutely certain in all this, anything involving Tevez or MCFC from now to the end of the season and beyond is going to be surrounded by a media circus with the red top papers painting MCFC in the worst light they possibly can.

First step to "winning over the fans" would be to donate half his wages to charity for the remainder of the season. After all it's not about the money, never has been.

pfazz said:
One thing is absolutely certain in all this, anything involving Tevez or MCFC from now to the end of the season and beyond is going to be surrounded by a media circus with the red top papers painting MCFC in the worst light they possibly can.

Oh well fucking hell that will make a change then

welsh_andy said:
i remember the grief we used to give nicky bee, a lot of the time, kippax used to give him a load of abuse at times, can you imagine the abuse scumbag would get if he doesnt play well if he ever plays for 1st team again

He's on Talksport in a bit.

I fear that this will disrupt the team. Tevez is quite simply playing for a move away and will hog the ball and steal the glory at any opportunity. He is not a team player and won't be the same player that we have seen in the last couple of seasons, everything has changed.
While I'd welcome back 2009/2010 and 2010/2011 Tevez back, we have instead invited a player back to train who isn't match fit, is playing for a move away and doesn't deserve the chance to shine ahead of the likes of Dzeko.
However, like your run-of-the-mill football fan, if we win the league due to his goals, especially in that make-or-break derby in April, all will be forgiven.

Lucky13 said:
welsh_andy said:

He's on Talksport in a bit.
cool, just stuck it on, poor nicky used to get a hammering for being lazy bugger sometimes,lol

bring him on!
He'll only play if fit & pragmatism will overrule principles.
I bet every player in the squad will be happy to see him back if he helps us to win the Title.
None of us have to like him,respect him or even wish him well.
It suits our purpose (and his).
Come on City!

grass_allergy said:
I fear that this will disrupt the team. Tevez is quite simply playing for a move away and will hog the ball and steal the glory at any opportunity. H.

Then we won't play him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.