Tevez to return (Merged)

I dont want him back by obvious reasons,
1 his history over the past year with us.
2, If anyone believe hes back because he wants to are deluded, he dont care about city.

Also why does everyone think him coming back means he will play. They cant keep him from coming back. He is employed and paid. If they force him not to come back he can cause all sorts of problems

flb said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Khaldoon possibly gave an indicator in his terse interview aimed at Milan last month?

He did say Tevez would be forced to make his contractual obligations, should a deal not be acceptable to us?

Khaldoon is a shrewd cookie, I can't believe for a second he does not have his finger on the pulse of current opinion.

Sheikh Mansour trusts this man to call the shots for him.

His,the club's and Mancini's integrity are on the line if the little shit is allowed back into the fold.

I just cant believe the club are letting this happen,to be honest im fucking shocked,my estimations of the manager and owners have gone down that they are even talking about him playing in blue again.

What the fuck is going on?
They are seasoned business men, with stated goals, and plans. Not petulant emotional kids.

Lucky13 said:
welsh_andy said:
anyone who thinks scumbag is back to help us are deluded, hes back for one reason, to try repair his brand and get fuck out of club in summer

No one thinks he is , but as you've pointed out if he went in the summer wouldn't that be a win win situation.
if he has 2 play a few mins to repair his brand and we get shot, hell yes coarse tis win win if does a fine job, i dont think theres a high percentage fans that what him to stay for next season imo

zeven said:
I dont want him back by obvious reasons,
1 his history over the past year with us.
2, If anyone believe hes back because he wants to are deluded, he dont care about city.
Nor does City about him. Yet, they have to sell him for the right price, and his talent and experience in the prem are good things to have on the bench for the run in. So it is a win win situation.

welsh_andy said:
anyone who thinks scumbag is back to help us are deluded, hes back for one reason, to try repair his brand and get fuck out of club in summer
True. But I suppose it means he'll be putting in some effort. He just needs telling that he's no longer the talisman he thought he was. Aguero is penalty taker now. Kompany is captain. The other plus point could be the fact that opposition teams wouldn't like the idea of tevez, Aguero and Silva running at them. I'd never play him alongside Mario because that's asking for trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.