Tevez to return (Merged)

It has probably been answered already but this place is busy and I've got stuff to do - but has Tevez actually shown his face at City today?

welsh_andy said:
TevezManciniValentine.jpg
Haha.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Cheesy said:
ban-mcfc said:
now he's obviously only returning for himself, but he needs to play well for himself to get a move.

He doesn't need to play well to get a move though does he? In fact, the worse he performs the less of a fee he'll command therefore opening up more opportunites for him. Would you put it past him to be thinking like this? I know I wouldn't. No matter how he plays (or even if he plays at all) some club out there will be only too happy to take him in the Summer.

I think he has realised the club wont just let him go on the cheap because he run away and now he has no choice but to prove he is worth the money they asking so he can get his move

We will have to let him go on the cheap if that's what it comes to. At the moment we hold the moral & legal high ground with him refusing to play. However, if we keep him in to next season then unless we play him (or at least put him in the squad) in a certain amount of games then he can claim breach of contract.

Cheesy said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Cheesy said:
He doesn't need to play well to get a move though does he? In fact, the worse he performs the less of a fee he'll command therefore opening up more opportunites for him. Would you put it past him to be thinking like this? I know I wouldn't. No matter how he plays (or even if he plays at all) some club out there will be only too happy to take him in the Summer.

I think he has realised the club wont just let him go on the cheap because he run away and now he has no choice but to prove he is worth the money they asking so he can get his move

We will have to let him go on the cheap if that's what it comes to. At the moment we hold the moral & legal high ground with him refusing to play. However, if we keep him in to next season then unless we play him (or at least put him in the squad) in a certain amount of games then he can claim breach of contract.
In all honesty he thought he would sulk off and get his move. Our owners being the clever business men they are looked at all there options and said right he cant do nothing, he is worth this much and thats that. I trust them to be able to sort it out at this point to

oakiecokie said:
peoffrey said:
It has probably been answered already but this place is busy and I've got stuff to do - but has Tevez actually shown his face at City today?

Last seen at Paris Airport,ready to connect to Manchester Airport and due at Carrington approx.4.00pm.
source?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.