Tevez to return (Merged)

Re: Absolute Disgrace

Northern3 said:
Never been the most prolific poster on here but I feel that strongly about the latest Tevez saga,that I feel I have to respond to the media news that he may yet get another chance at City.In my view it's a absolute disgrace to even consider bringing him back to the club.He has totally disrespected the club the players and the fans.I really think that bringing him back could send team moral to rock bottom,and to be honest I don't think we need him anyway.
Can't imagine the affect it could have on Balotelli and Dzeko if he was prefered to them in attack.If the media and the club are correct they tried to accomadate him the best they could and all he has done is thrown it back in there face.And I will never accept any reason for him to be in a City shirt again.
Well said!

Re: City and Tevez nearing a compromise for his return (Mirror)

1. there is no way tevez is fit or will be for the best part of a month
2. he is an absolute prick
3. we're already gonna win this thing without him

You're right. Checked UEFA's web-site and he's not in the squad list.

So his chances of starting again for MCFC are slim

Here we go again another Hate topic! Thankfully the majority of blues dont visit this site and are more level headed as is our Manager.

We are misfiring up front. We need someone who is selfish and ruthless. Thin little **** fits the bill. For the final 3 months of the season I want him to come back. It will create a seige mentality. The press do no want to see him back with us because we are weaker without him. Get him back, get him fit and get him involved. He can fuck right off in the summer.

It's going to be like sleeping with your ex to fulfill your needs and then fucking them off when you've had your way.

svennis pennis said:
We are misfiring up front. We need someone who is selfish and ruthless. Thin little **** fits the bill. For the final 3 months of the season I want him to come back. It will create a seige mentality. The press do no want to see him back with us because we are weaker without him. Get him back, get him fit and get him involved. He can fuck right off in the summer.

It's going to be like sleeping with your ex to fulfill your needs and then fucking them off when you've had your way.

wtf are you on?

Skashion said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Unknowingly divorced you from them, only because I read the posts, not the poster, the length of thread.

You are entitled to your stance, as are others.

But winning is now everything for me when it comes to City. Would you take a fraudulent penalty with the final kick of the season, to attain the title?

35 years of seeing nothing does that to a man. This club does enough wonderful things off it, to perfectly balance the scale for me against Tevez.

There are scores of clubs who take the moral high ground for no other reason than they know deep down, they have no chance of being relevant in the grander scheme of things.

City fans, including myself, made an art form of this for three decades.

Back the manager and owners, that's all we need to do.
Strange thing to do. I like getting to know people around here. Still, each to their own.

As we all are.

If I've got robotic control of a player I'd make sure they didn't dive to win it, yes. Bad refereeing decision wouldn't bother me, as that's just luck evening itself out.

I grew up in the worst of the shite. I expect and want for nothing which means I can appreciate more when it does come. I prefer being me. Some people here are tragically as miserable and on edge as they ever were. Sad.

Not us. We can shape our own destiny like perhaps no other club in history. We're in full control. Let's be more positive.

Not me. I never felt sorry for myself as a City fan. I always wore out shirt proudly and I felt then as I do now that we're better than rags. This is not the feeling of years of pent up frustration at them being better. I genuinely would not swap places with them. The most important thing for me has always been being a City fan. Having that sense of identity, dare I say soul. It's formed me as a person. I am more resilient having had to stick it as a minority (being from outside Manchester). I am unafraid to take a minority position and hold my head up. I consider it to have formed my impish sense of humour as well. As fans that is our identity. We are loyal and we make the best of things. Try to keep a sense of humour. That to me, is worth a thousand times more than "MCFC 2011/12 WINNERS".

Fortunately, I can do as they do not seem to me to be some sort of schism with the past. I think the management and owners appreciate what we are. We are different, we are not like them, we don't need to be, and I don't think most of us want to be. We're blues.

Great post that, baby.

Especially the highlighted bit.

Northern3 said:
Never been the most prolific poster on here but I feel that strongly about the latest Tevez saga,that I feel I have to respond to the media news that he may yet get another chance at City.In my view it's a absolute disgrace to even consider bringing him back to the club.He has totally disrespected the club the players and the fans.I really think that bringing him back could send team moral to rock bottom,and to be honest I don't think we need him anyway.
Can't imagine the affect it could have on Balotelli and Dzeko if he was prefered to them in attack.If the media and the club are correct they tried to accomadate him the best they could and all he has done is thrown it back in there face.And I will never accept any reason for him to be in a City shirt again.

There is a 22 page thread on Tevez ongoing mate..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.