Tevez to return (Merged)

I think it will be a disgrace if City let him back in. He will definitely upset the team spirit.Players like Kompany, Micah, Nige and Joe who love this club and have worked so hard to get us where we are today will not be happy to let this idiot just walk in and expect to play. We should just let him stay in Argentina on a loan deal and hope Corinthians come in with any type of offer so we can off load him. It will prove disastrous if he comes in now and we'll be the laughing stock of football. .

If he did come back, and I say 'if', I don't think he'd be a regular starter anyhow. Mancini won't just propel him to number one choice striker and piss off the 3 strikers who have got us to this position. But as an impact sub when we need a goal I'd be tempted. I wouldn't let him near penalties, Mario, Serg and Milner are all way ahead of that. Would anyone seriously not celebrate if he plays and we win the league? Would it taint you that much? No matter what he did I'd still sell him in the summer but as a stop gap I'm warming to the idea despite being dead against him at first. It the gaffer thinks it's a goer then in Mancini I Trust.

Well he has to come back at some point and that's all the story seems to be saying. I don't read a thing that really suggests he'll play. Mancini is just playing the game and adhering to the legals as is I suspect Tevez. I still don't see the toe rag ever playing for us again.

It's all quite contrived by Kia, Tevez stock at all time low, we could do with him as a "new" imput for goals, he comes back in, scores the goals that we need to win the league, stock goes back up to a new all time high, we sell him for 50m, all's good in the hood!

I think we can win it without him, I would hate to see him in the famous shirt again as we could still be in each of the cups if he had knuckled down instead of getting his handicap down and increasing his waistline while trying to save himself an extra hours airtime to get back to bloody Argentina!!!

Rant over.

Well he has to come back at some point and that's all the story seems to be saying. I don't read a thing that really suggests he'll play. Mancini is just playing the game and adhering to the legals as is I suspect Tevez. I still don't see the toe rag ever playing for us again.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
80s Shorts said:
waspish said:
Tevez should release a statement saying....

" looking back at Munich makes me embarrassed and the way I reacted was a disgrace and I apologise to Mancini my team mates and especially the fans who I let Down"

Hopefully I'll get another chance at this great club to put right the wrong and help mcfc win the title...

Would something like this appease us as fans or would it be to little to late?

My own thoughts are if he comes back and contributes to us winning the league it's all good, but can't see him apologising he's to proud...

He can release as many statements as he wishes, will not make any difference to me. Still makes me sick to see him in the FA Cup pics tbh.

Would you feel so bad if he hadn't dropped the lid?

That can be put down to a mistake.

Now, about those City scarves he ditched.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.