Tevez to return (Merged)

Get him back, get him fit and if selected he will have to give 110% or look a right twat.

Then we will have a player that we can flog in the summer for what he is truly worth.

If the above happens I will not boo him but I will certainly not acknowledge him either when announced at the start or if he were to score.

Gray said:
Get him back, get him fit and if selected he will have to give 110% or look a right twat.

Then we will have a player that we can flog in the summer for what he is truly worth.

If the above happens I will not boo him but I will certainly not acknowledge him either when announced at the start or if he were to score.

I don't subscribe to this argument of "playing him to put him on the market". It's Carlos Tevez there's no doubting his fantastic ability. The only thing clubs will have to consider when signing him is do I bring in a guy with this attitude.

While I dont doubt his ability he could well upset the squad and how we play very much like Rodne Marsh did, if anything I could only ever see him been used as a sub.

He will lose us the title if he comes back.

- Players will be majorly fucked off, that the little **** has the audacity to come back.

- Team morale may be lost down to the above

- What do we as fans do IF he scores a goal ? Cheer and we ARE accepting him back

It's a bad, bad move.

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
adammck said:
I can understand why people want a player of his quality back in the team and helping us win the league, but do you really he is going to have a great impact? I honestly think we play better without him. No doubt he is a class act, and maybe because we are playing a new style of football he might fit in, but his still unfit as fuck and could really disrupt the way we are playing. I don't know, but I will back the manager if he thinks its right.

Nobody knows how "unfit" he is right now. Bottom line is when he is "fit" he will make a difference and I'm not too proud to say I would welcome him back if he apologies - He could be the difference between us winning the league and just missing out this season and as a city fan that has only ever seen us win 1 major trophy in my lifetime (with his help I might add), then I don't care how it comes just as long as it does.

I get what you're saying, but it's getting into the end of Feb, I fear he would be more of a disruption then a positive. If he had come back at the start of January then I would be a lot more tempted.

But i trust Mancini 100%, if he thinks he is good to go then I will accept whatever he decides.

P.s He is at least 1 - 2 months off being match fit surely

Having witheld his services from our team to suit his own selfish ends Tevez is now looking to come back to the fold for purely selfish reasons too.
If he is allowed to play without issueing a full and forthright PUBLIC apology it will massively undermine Bobby and our final push for the title.
Be careful City...be very careful.

No one else wanted him or prepared to pay his wages. He has had a reality check (and no pay check for 3 months). We have moved on and so have his other potential clubs. Make him eat humble pie then let him back on our terms. He always gave 100% on the pitch (when he got on)

Blue Tooth said:
Having witheld his services from our team to suit his own selfish ends Tevez is now looking to come back to the fold for purely selfish reasons too.
If he is allowed to play without issueing a full and forthright PUBLIC apology it will massively undermine Bobby and our final push for the title.
Be careful City...be very careful.
Agree with this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.