Tevez to return (Merged)

Skashion said:
mcfcirlam said:
Principles in football mean nothing, if they did then Mario would not be here now but im glad he is.
Why?

Because, Kiev away and at home last season cost us the best chance of winning a trophy and Marios antics cost us the tie.

If we hadnt won the FA Cup then his indiscipline may have cost Roberto his job.

hes a ****, simple as, selfish egotistical ****, we top of league, great spirit within, so why do we need him, the little wobble is over, the tores are on way back, mario is back, everything is on the up.

saying that, if bobby accepts him back and plays him, isnt much we can do, and tbh it will split fans if he ever pulls on a 1st team shirt again, but many fans are fickle, score a few goals and hes a hero again, he was my hero, but hes now just a selfish egotistical ****.

i think the selfish prick has to move mountains to make me think of him other than a selfish gimp.

and hes only coming back cause no one would pay the 25mil fee and his 200k wages and we suing him 6wks on top of near 10mil hes lost

mcfcirlam said:
Skashion said:
mcfcirlam said:
Principles in football mean nothing, if they did then Mario would not be here now but im glad he is.
Why?

Because, Kiev away and at home last season cost us the best chance of winning a trophy and Marios antics cost us the tie.

Tevez' behaviour has been on a totally different level to Mario's "antics".

Anyone who can't see that doesn't really understand the principle of "principles".

Heres an idea that may work all round..he comes back,says sorry to the boss,City and Tevez agree to give £1 m each to charity out of the fines incurred..(all legal/appeal claims are dropped) he gets himself fit,and scores the winner versus United to win us the league,his stock value rises,he can then depart in the summer and everybody is happy.Am I dreaming ?

mcfcirlam said:
Skashion said:
mcfcirlam said:
Why?

Is this some kind of joke?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
If he scores the goal that wins the derby,or clinches the Premiership,do we applaud him?

-- Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:35 pm --

If he scores the goal that wins the derby,or clinches the Premiership,do we applaud him?
thats all hypothetical, could say what if he takes a dump on centre circle, do we nutt him.

come transfer window want the **** out wether he scored wonder goal or wateva as just round the corner his prick of an agent with cause another storm

I was thinking about that, do we really want to feel like we need him? or do we want him to feel that?

the smugness would be unbearable, we don't need him, what will be the headlines "Carlos Tevez comes back to save City and win the title" like it was all down to him, like we needed him to do it.

would spoil it imo, I don't want him back under any circumstances anymore.

welsh_andy said:

thats all hypothetical, could say what if he takes a dump on centre circle, do we nutt him.

come transfer window want the **** out wether he scored wonder goal or wateva as just round the corner his prick of an agent with cause another storm

It is indeed hypothetical but then so is the whole thread from the beginning, I want him to leave in the summer no matter what happens. Would however take him back from now till the end of the season as his potential goals could win us the league (all very hypothetical again lol) ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.