Tevez to return (Merged)

Hart of the matter said:
No one else wanted him or prepared to pay his wages. He has had a reality check (and no pay check for 3 months). We have moved on and so have his other potential clubs. Make him eat humble pie then let him back on our terms. He always gave 100% on the pitch (when he got on)

Not true. A mard arse whose form 'coincidentally' dipped whenever he was not getting his own way with yet more wage demands or the latest transfer request.

He simply won't be arsed about City or our title chances. He's already proven that without any shadow of a doubt.

I'd rather keep the enemy on the outside than have him sniping within.

Do you not have to play a minimum amount of games to qualify for a winners medal. Another thought is he trying to invoke the 10% rule were he can terminate his contract if he doesn't play yet is available?

Tevez and more importantly Ya Ya coming back into the squad is positive news.

We have lost our firepower recently and we will have more attacking options.

Ballotelli is also back and it now gives Roberto more options.

When I saw yesterdays line up include Barry, Milner and De Jong I think the manager also knows we havent had the attacking options also and he has set us up recently not to lose away games.

It doesnt mean Tevez comes in at the expense of any one, it means we can go back to taking the game to the opposition away from home as West Brom, Sunderland and Everton sussed us out and we dropped points through not having an attacking bench.

Tevez should play in the Europa League games and start on the bench in League games.

Important we beat Porto and stay in the competition as it will keep the "Premier Bench" ticking over and prepared for the final stretch on achieving our aim by being PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS in May and for the forseeable future.

I have never seen any comments from other players on Tevez.
They are professional players who also want to win the league and they will know that Tevez can be an important factor in doing this.

Principles in football mean nothing, if they did then Mario would not be here now but im glad he is.

As ive said on many threads, WIN THE LEAGUE at all costs.

mcfcirlam said:
Tevez and more importantly Ya Ya coming back into the squad is positive news.

We have lost our firepower recently and we will have more attacking options.

Ballotelli is also back and it now gives Roberto more options.

When I saw yesterdays line up include Barry, Milner and De Jong I think the manager also knows we havent had the attacking options also and he has set us up recently not to lose away games.

It doesnt mean Tevez comes in at the expense of any one, it means we can go back to taking the game to the opposition away from home as West Brom, Sunderland and Everton sussed us out and we dropped points through not having an attacking bench.

Tevez should play in the Europa League games and start on the bench in League games.

Important we beat Porto and stay in the competition as it will keep the "Premier Bench" ticking over and prepared for the final stretch on achieving our aim by being PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS in May and for the forseeable future.

I have never seen any comments from other players on Tevez.
They are professional players who also want to win the league and they will know that Tevez can be an important factor in doing this.

Principles in football mean nothing, if they did then Mario would not be here now but im glad he is.

As ive said on many threads, WIN THE LEAGUE at all costs.

just saying tevez does comes back, gets back to full fitness and we play him. which player that stuck by us should we push aside to accommodate the **** of an individual that is tevez.

we`re top of the league with the best goals for, the least scored against and as shown yesterday and before, a great team spirit.

i wouldnt let this **** within 10 miles and a toilet brush of our TEAM

Instead of looking this negatviely can we be a liitle more positve

For the first time in a long long time if ever at all Tevez has been forced to toe the line - was not pretty and caused much shit but the club and Mancini have won

If Herman apologises and shake Bobby hand its the first time in his life he has proabably ever had to do it

If Mancini can deal with it then so can we

I rated him one of the best strikers in the world last season, if hes gona help us win the league then we should play him. Would like a public apology though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.