Tevez to return (Merged)

We can get on our high horses all we want, but if we go into the derby 2 points behind with dzeko and sergio injured and mario banned we will all be crying like little bitches for tevez to play. No harm at all in Mancini planning for every eventuality in a very tight title race.

If he comes back and works his ass off, like he always has done, it will be very difficult to continue to hate him.

I'd welcome him back with open arms if he put's 100% in on the pitch for the remainder of this season.

I also wanted us to sign Rooney even though I hate him with a passion.

I really don't have any principles when it comes to football. I just want City to win at ANY cost.

Team spirit looks great at the moment even having him around the club will impact on that. Balo and Tevez didn't get on in matches for one.

I really don't want him around, he's only creeping back as nobody would buy him in January. Come summertime it'll be Milan this Milan that, he considers himself to be bigger than MCFC and to be honest both the club and the fans seem to be perpetuating this.

I'd rather finish second than win with him. Maybe that's blinkered and moral high ground is a utopia that is never reached but I've followed City through thick and thin for 40+ years mainly through thin, and I can wait a little longer if necessary. I wear my City shirt with pride Tevez never has or will.

IF he does play and score yes I'm fickle enough to cheer but walking up Mercer Way seeing him holding the FA Cup on the side of the store makes my skin crawl.

Tevez always has been and always will be at his best when he has a point to prove! Get him back in and get that title won and then give him his move, everybody's a winner!

Challenger1978 said:
I really don't trust Tevez and would half expect the fucker to score an own goal deliberately if he played for us again. He's a vile man that has well and truly crossed over the line of acceptable behaviour and should be banned from all football for life IMO.

he'd be at least as likely to deliberately get himself sent off in the key game against the rags as he would be to score the winner.......

he's a bloody liability

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.