Tevez to return (Merged)

BOOOOOOOO him off the pitch.

Turn your back towards him when he scores. Do not celebrate his goals.

He hasn't earned the rewards that the team has worked so hard to attain.

I am really hoping that we are just going through the motions to keep on the right side of the law. I'm in the "don't trust him an inch" camp and think it will be a grave mistake if let him anywhere near the first team again. His agents have as good as admitted that the "wanting to be closer to the family" stuff was bollocks. I don't believe a single word that comes out of any of their mouths.

I doubt we will get any sort of genuine apology out of him, what we will get is some carefully worded PR-speak garbage from McCarthy & Joorbachian to get him back in. As soon as he's back in he'll be spreading his poison again and the rest of the season will be taking up with disruptive press stories about him.

We are doing fine as it is- why would anyone want to risk bringing back an egotistical, selfish bastard like Tevez at this point ? After the way he has treated the club and the fans have we really got so little self-respect?

prairiemoon said:
BOOOOOOOO him off the pitch.

Turn your back towards him when he scores. Do not celebrate his goals.
He hasn't earned the rewards that the team has worked so hard to attain.

Im a Manchester City supporter not a Carlos Tevez hater

quotes from a few mins ago. just copy and pasting. read bottom up ill keep editing it
@MundoAlbicelest
TEVEZ: "I have been training on my own. I know I can be back on the pitch in 2 weeks. I'm willing to play"

TEVEZ: "It is true that AC Milan had an interest in me. City didn't want to lose $. It wasn't good for City having me away in Buenos Aires"

TEVEZ: "I was affected because of this situation. I wanted to find shelter with my family".

TEVEZ: "Everytime I wanted to take my daughter to school I had 5 journalists on my back. Trained with the reserves. It was uncomfortable"

TEVEZ: "The club statement protected the manager. I got a lot of heat from the media in England, Argentina, everywhere".

TEVEZ: "I was worried about my future after that 2-week fine. That fine was OK. But I want people to know the truth. They didn't want to"

TEVEZ: "I never refused to play. I refused to keep warming up. The club investigated and then they fined me"

TEVEZ: "MANCINI told me all sorts of things there. I don't know why. I was relaxed. I was talking to ZABALETA. I had no problems"

TEVEZ: "I decided to sit. MANCINI was upset for arguing with DZEKO. Then he looks at me and asks me to warm up"

TEVEZ: "In that 2nd half MANCINI decides to replace DZEKO with DE JONG. It was a defensive sub. I didn't understand. DZEKO argued w/MANCINI"

TEVEZ on the Bayern episode: "I have warmed up during the 1st half. Then went to dressing room. For 2nd half I was ready"

TEVEZ: I've decided to return to City. I know I have what it takes to revert the situation. I know it'll be hard, but it's a nice challenge

TEVEZ: "I didn't understand City fans burning my shirt. It hurt. It's normal they react like that because they read all sorts of thing"

TEVEZ: I want to go back to Manchester and win over the City fans back. People turned their back on me but it's normal. I didn't understand

TEVEZ: "It was a delicate situation. I decided to say nothing about it during all this time"

TEVEZ: "I decided not to talk to the media for the last four months. Last time I spoke was right after the Bayern Munich game"

Carlos TEVEZ to break the silence RIGHT NOW on Argentine TV. I'm watching. Will give you his quotes

Sounds like Tevez is talking about Munich and sounds like he wont apologise directly. or at least claim a misunderstanding.

coulsonblue said:
Sounds like Tevez is talking about Munich and sounds like he wont apologise directly. or at least claim a misunderstanding.

Exactly, without saying sorry you will not play Carlos :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.