Tevez to return (Merged)

His ego is fucking colossal, over 9 mill lost and he's still giving it out!!! he's got some neck!
- I feel a right dick, I personally and genuinely really wanted him to come back, Mancini was all ready to have him back too, Tevez says 'Mancini treated me like a dog'? 'supporters burned my shirt' what a prick! we need to carry on as is..I hope the lads get stuck into him.

Mancini has said what Tevez needs to do, and that is apologise.That interview was not the forum in which any apology was going to happen, it was just an interview to allow Tevez to put over his side of the story. Maybe just an attempt by Tevez to try to repair his brand because he is now in a corner as he wants to play, but no other club wanted to sign him on City's terms.

Presume that once he returns then there will be something on the offical site, and if he does intend to apologise then that apology will be on there.

Ajay said:
Andouble said:
Ajay said:
Welcomed back open armed -the past is history

would make Mancini look like a complete push-over.

Dont think so... Mancini has come out the winner

how does Mancini come out the winner if he lets him come into the team without apologizing to him, especially right after criticizing him, the club, and the fans?

Mancini would look like a flat-out joke because everyone would know it's coming from above his head.

At first I criticized those who said Mancini is probably leaving this summer no matter what happens with the league, but IMO it is becoming more clear by the day that Bobby is stepping down.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
FantasyIreland said:
sam-caddick said:
Just watched the interview on SKY, you have to listen to both sides of the story and not just take Mancini's word for it.

The argument with Dzeko as he was subsitituted did not help any matter and you could tell Mancini was angry with Edin, Tevez refused to warm up for a second time as he thought he was OK to play after his first half warm up.

Mancini is to blame as much as Tevez here IMO as we all know how much of a fiery temper Roberto has, I love them both and if they can sort their differences with a handshake and an apology to each other then all is good!

Tevez wants to win us back, it will be hard but with goals I think it could even things over a little.

Say the title goes down to the United game, its 1-1 at 90mins then Tevez gets the winner in Fergie time and wins us the title.. he is an instant hero.

Lets go and win the league!!

Sense! well said.

The indictment of the modern day fan - im weeping on the inside

Don't talk daft Zin,you really believe Tevez is entirely to blame here? i would suggest it takes two to tango.....

If he comes back and plays it makes us look a bit of joke after all thats happened, but then again barring last year cant be anyworse than the past thirty years, lets face it if he scored the winner against the rags on the way to the title you all know you`ll be cheering his name

As for the sky interview, lets pick on the fact he "treated me like a dog" and continue with that theme all night, dont know whos worse them or the f.a

Re: 10.30 tonight...

Puppet Master Silva said:
salfordblues said:
rickmcfc said:
Stop trusting Sky Sports News FFS! Read the real transcript, he didnt say anything wrong.

I read every tweet of the translator live and I therefore arrive at that conclusion.

I think you're in the minority.

In fairness he didn't say anything THAT bad, a lot of people jumping the gun. The real problem for me was the lack of apology.

I think he said something along the lines of:

"I want to win back the support of the fans" and then went on to praise our arch enemy's manager and individuals including Wayne Rooney.

That's not a great start pal.

The club have made it clear that he needs to show remorse however it was nowhere to be seen in that interview, he was still trying to vindicate his actions and criticised the man who has the decision as to whether or not he plays.

But apart from that it was fine........

Re: 10.30 tonight...

ancoats said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Expect a statement sometime late tonight about Carlos.

Not itk but it's a pattern the club use when they've dealt with stuff in the past like tevez and the kolo ban.i reckon we'll hear something from the club late on so it won't make papers tomorrow,before tevez returns.

i see the headlines in the papers already

mancini goes back on his words and tevez wins the lotto

i thought more along the line of " desperate city recall tevez"

I wont boo him.
I wont clap him.
I wont cheer for him
I will cheer if he scores a goal but as support for the team.
I wont chant his name.
Heck I wont even praise him.

He is a **** and the sooner we're rid of him the better IMO.

FantasyIreland said:
sam-caddick said:
Just watched the interview on SKY, you have to listen to both sides of the story and not just take Mancini's word for it.

The argument with Dzeko as he was subsitituted did not help any matter and you could tell Mancini was angry with Edin, Tevez refused to warm up for a second time as he thought he was OK to play after his first half warm up.

Mancini is to blame as much as Tevez here IMO as we all know how much of a fiery temper Roberto has, I love them both and if they can sort their differences with a handshake and an apology to each other then all is good!

Tevez wants to win us back, it will be hard but with goals I think it could even things over a little.

Say the title goes down to the United game, its 1-1 at 90mins then Tevez gets the winner in Fergie time and wins us the title.. he is an instant hero.

Sense! well said.

You and your brother argued about this yet fella?

FantasyIreland said:
sam-caddick said:

Sense! well said.

I love this assumption that he'd make the difference for us.

More likely to be the difference for them. Taking someones place who actually wants to win the game. Miss a pen here, get sent off there, and generally don't give a shit running into blind alleys and giving the ball away.

Can you imagine the smug bastard lording it in interviews if we lost out about how he wasn't arsed, didn't like it at City, loved slur Alex and his players, was pleased that they won the league

he's taken the piss out of enough already as it is...lets not give him any more opportunities the toerag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.