Tevez to return (Merged)

The difference a few months make is amazing. We've gone from not needing him to greeting him with open arms.

If he's sincere and he helps us to the title, then we can began to move on as a club, and as fans, from what happened in Munich. But we all know he's going to be piping up again in a few months when we lose the odd game and Mancini doesn't start him.

If he's seen what he did wrong and genuinely wants to come back and help, then fine, Carlos can do the business we know he's capable of. However, I highly, highly doubt this is the end of this.

SWP's back said:
Andouble said:
The more I think of it, if Tevez plays again this season I'd probably want Mancini out, too.
I have to say that I can't believe I've just read that. How so fella?

because it would be against all the principles that we regard Mancini for, and it would set terrible precedents for all the other players.

Andouble said:
Ajay said:
Welcomed back open armed -the past is history

would make Mancini look like a complete push-over.
No it wouldn't. Mancini has said dozens of times he could play with an apology.

And no media that I have read have made that conclusion.

SWP's back said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
hgblue said:
If your boss publicly accused you of doing something that you hadn't done and stated that you'd never work for him again, would you be in a hurry to apologise to him?

I'm not interested in his boss - at least in relation to an apology. I'm interested in the supporters of this football club who forked out their hard earned money to go to Munich.
And lost it all for a very nervy half hour

Stop exaggerating, it was half a minute, you old woman.

What an absolute dick. I was getting my head around him coming back but now he can get to fuck.

Poor Carlos, he's been treated so badly. And btw numpty, after half time the subs should warm up before coming on regardless of how much warming up you did before half time!

The man has a chance of going on national television in Argentina, the place where everybody supposedly adores him, apologize for his behaviour, tell everybody there were a few misunderstandings and that he truly wants to play for us again.

No.

Instead, he goes raving on about how Dzeko and Mancini was the cause for him not coming on the pitch. That Mancini, supposedly, said some 'horrible things'.

I truly wonder how smart, or rather the lack of smartness, this man inherits. I guess this lad never thought about the two other substitutions that could be made once De Jong came on. Mancini clearly stated he wanted De Jong on the pitch to initially stabilize things, and then bring on Tevez. But, of course, our dear Tevez is simply too stupid to realize he can be used a second substitution.

Whatever sympathy I held for Tevez and the whole situation regarding the incident in Munich is gone. This man is one bad apple. In the bin he goes.

TEVEZ: MANCINI's position got stronger when Kun AGUERO arrived. I don't know if he would have done the things he did if this was last season

And the reason we bought Aguero was because you kept fucking us about and wouldnt commit. Then you came back after a lenghy holiday unfit and our strikers were in hot form. Thats why you were benched

Had a look on the dark side and reading ragcafe, I think some of their posters are worried that Tevez could give us the edge.

Make of that what you will..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.