Tevez to return (Merged)

Can we just get 1 thing straight. He wasnt going to apologise on a Worldwide TV interview. He needs to do it to the face of Mancini and the players, which I think he will do. Who gives a fuck what he said (non of which was bad by the way) to an interviewer. Where it really matters is tomorrow at Carrington, not thousands of miles away.

Danamy said:
Rammy Blue said:
Danamy said:
Then he just sends him to train with the EDS lads, just like Ade, Onuoha and Bridge had to do.

Still gets paid but no need to wear the shirt ever again............

What we don't need though is the negative press that goes with the fucker being around Carrington, at such a crucial time of the season.

The next few days is going to be funny watching all of this unravel.

It would go against everything he stands for if he's forced to play him from above, ironically Tevez's return could be the end of Mancini if he sticks to his principles.

The whole debacle is beyond belief, there are some very strange games being played out here.

If Tevez really wanted to come back he would have eaten some humble pie and done an interview saying the "right" things, to wax lyrical about bacon and the rag players whilst slughtering Bob is the ultimate two fingers.

Doesn't help when we don't even have a CEO to handle this stuff.

i personally think its more to do with our legal position, particularly after that sports lawyer said that if a player is involved in less than 10% of games they can apply for their contract to be ripped up (something along those lines anyway)

Andouble said:
Ajay said:
Andouble said:
would make Mancini look like a complete push-over.

Dont think so... Mancini has come out the winner

how does Mancini come out the winner if he lets him come into the team without apologizing to him, especially right after criticizing him, the club, and the fans?

Mancini would look like a flat-out joke because everyone would know it's coming from above his head.

At first I criticized those who said Mancini is probably leaving this summer no matter what happens with the league, but IMO it is becoming more clear by the day that Bobby is stepping down.
How so?

SWP's back said:
Andouble said:
Ajay said:
Welcomed back open armed -the past is history

would make Mancini look like a complete push-over.
No it wouldn't. Mancini has said dozens of times he could play with an apology.

And no media that I have read have made that conclusion.

I know he has. But Tevez is planning on coming back and playing and as far as I can tell there hasn't been an apology, in fact he just slagged the manager pretty hard not an hour ago.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
I wont boo him.
I wont clap him.
I wont cheer for him
I will cheer if he scores a goal but as support for the team.
I wont chant his name.
Heck I wont even praise him.

He is a **** and the sooner we're rid of him the better IMO.

Just bout where I am mate,

We don't actually need him, could use him but don't need him

gordondaviesmoustache said:
SWP's back said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I'm not interested in his boss - at least in relation to an apology. I'm interested in the supporters of this football club who forked out their hard earned money to go to Munich.
And lost it all for a very nervy half hour

Stop exaggerating, it was half a minute, you old woman.
I still nearly cried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.