Tevez to return (Merged)

Jumanji said:
Had a look on the dark side and reading ragcafe, I think some of their posters are worried that Tevez could give us the edge.

Make of that what you will..

We've already got the edge unless the table lies

jay_mcfc said:
What an absolute dick. I was getting my head around him coming back but now he can get to fuck.

Poor Carlos, he's been treated so badly. And btw numpty, after half time the subs should warm up before coming on regardless of how much warming up you did before half time!

This
100% no way back for what he has said in this interview. Can fuck right off

i have only ever booed one city player and i'm ashamed of that now.

i will not boo carlos and i would cheer any goal he scores, my love of the club is far greater than my hatred for this ****.

Balti said:
Jumanji said:
Had a look on the dark side and reading ragcafe, I think some of their posters are worried that Tevez could give us the edge.

Make of that what you will..

We've already got the edge unless the table lies
Touché!

Cheadle Blue said:
i personally think its more to do with our legal position, particularly after that sports lawyer said that if a player is involved in less than 10% of games they can apply for their contract to be ripped up (something along those lines anyway)

An urban myth...tevez removed himself from selection so it's a mute point.

SWP's back said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
FantasyIreland said:
Sense! well said.

The indictment of the modern day fan - im weeping on the inside
You and your brother argued about this yet fella?

He's older than me by a few years yet mirrors the 'new' breed of city supporters...... win at all costs. Personally i'm about longevity and the effect of he who's name shall not be spoken could have long lasting implications of where we end up.... 1x title having waited 40 years+ due to this **** being the catalyst or 5x titles because of sustained, morally right infrastructure.............. guess im saying i can wait a little longer if needs be!!!!

hertsblue said:
TEVEZ: MANCINI's position got stronger when Kun AGUERO arrived. I don't know if he would have done the things he did if this was last season

And the reason we bought Aguero was because you kept fucking us about and wouldnt commit. Then you came back after a lenghy holiday unfit and our strikers were in hot form. Thats why you were benched
He's actually criticising Mancini for being smart. He says that last season when he behaved like a degenerate Mancini let him get away with it because he had no one else to score the goals. But this season when he behaves like a degenerate he doesn't get away with it because we have got someone else. What an utter prick he really is....

Andouble said:
SWP's back said:
Andouble said:
would make Mancini look like a complete push-over.
No it wouldn't. Mancini has said dozens of times he could play with an apology.

And no media that I have read have made that conclusion.

I know he has. But Tevez is planning on coming back and playing and as far as I can tell there hasn't been an apology, in fact he just slagged the manager pretty hard not an hour ago.
If he doesn't apologise publically but wears our shirt, I would go ape shit.

I am hoping that situation never arises.

Kia is saying that Sky are cherry picking the interview and could have a point. Broadcast 4 minutes from a 48 minute interview to make it look as bad as possible.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Cheadle Blue said:
i personally think its more to do with our legal position, particularly after that sports lawyer said that if a player is involved in less than 10% of games they can apply for their contract to be ripped up (something along those lines anyway)

An urban myth...tevez removed himself from selection so it's a mute point.

an actual lawyer was on sky mate saying this, and how city have to be careful under EU laws etc, its certainly not an urban myth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.