tevez to stay at city ??

themadinventor said:
I have a feeling I may be in minority of one here but please remember this is an open forum and we are ALL entitled to our opinion.

I think the whole Tevez affair has been blown way out of all proportion, yes he's tried it on and tried to undermine Roberto Mancini, I think it's great that the club are backing the manager to the hilt, they are standing firm with tevez, ive read comments like they are not going to sell him unless it's at the current market value, reading between the lines I think the chairman/owners want him to stay and I do too, it wasn't the crime of the century it was petulance, childishness or at worst arrogance, he has been fined, he has been suspended but now the dust has settled a little, can we not now keep one of the best strikers in the world ??.

Dont get me wrong if Mr Mancini said it's him or me , it's goodbye Mr Tevez but if he said ok last chance get on with it , I for one would be happy with that .

EDITED: spelling police are out lol.

you should lose the words the inventor from your nickname

Khaldoon and the Sheikh are said to be furious at Tevez's antics.

Can't see them letting it go...(let alone Mancini)

He's history and good riddance.

well reports 2nite suggest a Cors deal is getting nearer, although Cors aint happy with the price. thats sumit new init,pmsl

Sanchez has been quoted in the Brazilian media claiming his club's bid to sign Tevez is back on at a reduced rate of around £16million.

Did you start this thread for attention?

Because I'm struggling to think of any other reason. Mancini said after the Munich game he is finished and he explained how many chances and preferential treatment Tevez has already been given. He's thrown it all back in our faces

The guy is a complete c-unit who has only ever cared about himself. We don't need him, the team is far better without him now and look a properly unified bunch.

Perhaps you've also forgotten all the trouble that slimeball Kia has caused. The sooner he is out of the club the better.

I am fed-up of Teviz and want him to go.

He is however still an employee of MCFC and has a contract.

The club have punished him for breaking the clubs rules.

My question what happens if we don't get the price we want for him in January.
Maybe no club had £30M+ in Jan or don't want to rock their squads.

If we had to keep him would he play?

We will be paying his wages and we might need a striker.

oakiecokie said:
themadinventor said:
I have a feeling I may be in minority of one here but please remember this is an open forum and we are ALL entitled to our opinion.

I think the whole Tevez affair has been blown way out of all proportion, yes he's tried it on and tried to undermine Roberto Mincini, I think it's great that the club are backing the manager to the hilt, they are standing firm with tevez, ive read comments like they are not going to sell him unless it's at the current market value, reading between the lines I think the chairman/owners want him to stay and I do too, it wasn't the crime of the century it was petulance, childishness or at worst arrogance, he has been fined, he has been suspended but now the dust has settled a little, can we not now keep one of the best strikers in the world ??.

Dont get me wrong if Mr Mancini said it's him or me , it's goodbye Mr Tevez but if he said ok last chance get on with it , I for one would be happy with that .

I`m afraid the "dust hasn`t settled" considering the twat now wants to sue our Bobby.
Will fans like you NEVER learn ??
Wants or considering to sue is a big difference mate
It will be a media and lawyer frenzy over the next what ever weeks
He is still a blue and as long as he is a blue he is one of us
If bobby picks him we cheer him and if bobby sells him we wave good bye
If this was 5 years ago we would have said gid rid of the manager before our best player!!!

Baldy said:
oakiecokie said:
themadinventor said:

I think the whole Tevez affair has been blown way out of all proportion, yes he's tried it on and tried to undermine Roberto Mincini, I think it's great that the club are backing the manager to the hilt, they are standing firm with tevez, ive read comments like they are not going to sell him unless it's at the current market value, reading between the lines I think the chairman/owners want him to stay and I do too, it wasn't the crime of the century it was petulance, childishness or at worst arrogance, he has been fined, he has been suspended but now the dust has settled a little, can we not now keep one of the best strikers in the world ??.

I`m afraid the "dust hasn`t settled" considering the twat now wants to sue our Bobby.
If this was 5 years ago we would have said gid rid of the manager before our best player!!!

Fuck me,not another bellend on here !!!

Well the very idea he is entertaining such action says to me all i need to know. If i had acted a twat and was called out on it i think im man enough to take it on the chin and accept my punishment.
This guy can't even do that, the idea of suing Mancini for his reaction is incredible and if he does or doesn't now is irrelevant, he is a self obsessed arse with no regard for those his actions may affect. His character is shit + we don't need the wanker.

Baldy said:
oakiecokie said:
themadinventor said:

He isn't a blue, he doesn't give a fuck about the club and him and Kia are doing everything they possibly can to drag the club's name through the mud.

He isn't our best player either. Silva and Aguero are better and far important for the future than he is, also they aren't selfish twats on the pitch either who refuse to pass when they're within 30 yards of goal.

The sooner he is out of the club the better, stop being so bloody naive!

welsh_andy said:
well reports 2nite suggest a Cors deal is getting nearer, although Cors aint happy with the price. thats sumit new init,pmsl

Sanchez has been quoted in the Brazilian media claiming his club's bid to sign Tevez is back on at a reduced rate of around £16million.

Really starting to hate Corinthians. Hope some club like PSG come in for him and blow them out of the water.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.