Tevez transfer thread

Re: Inter Bid €25m For Tevez

blueinsa said:
Whilst the money is important, this has become a war between Kia the snake and City, with both f them trying to make sure the other doesn't get what they want.

Kia will push this to the last minute in a bid to get what he wants and to stick 2 fingers up at us.

Confident that we are playing a very clever game here and are more than prepared to let the cunts stew knowing it wont affect our plans.

Kia is asly prick but it doesn't wash with me its Carlos tevez who's the real twat here. 20.7 million is a great offer now but 6 months ago wouldn't even cover half the fee. If i was city i would sell to the highest bidder hoping psg if not then sell to inter. So glad we didn't let him go ac Milan can't stand the way they tried to do business. At the end off the day Carlos treated our club like Shit so i Fuking hope we drag the twat through court to re coop what we lost. Get 25% off any sell on because he will leave inter and 20.7 and inter he's yours. Feel for them

Milan must either be moronic or stunningly arrogant to think they can force City into accepting a loan deal with absolutely no guarantee of a fee at the end of it? We don't want Tevez gone until the summer, we want him gone full stop, out of the club, never to return. City will absolutely never accept any kind of deal where Tevez could return to City, along with his baggage, in the summer where the City/Tevez fiasco will be played out again in the media.

City are maybe playing the long game here. We don't need the money for this guy, whilst it would be good to get the twat off the books, we may be making a point to other potential signings that you won't get away with what Tevez is doing at the moment.
There will be a reckoning for Mr Tevez down the line, I can't for a minute imagine that we are going to write off all those weeks where he has been improving his golf handicap.
Bit of a way to go with this one and might just be an opening gambit, the fried face litter fecker might still go in this window and could possibly be spending his wages on an upcoming courtcase as City go about retrieving their outlay on his wages whilst he has been witholding his labour.

I would say no... it sends the wrong signals out.. players can do what they want put a price on him if there are no takers let him stew..
easy to say when its not your money but we have lots of players/agents who will follow the way we treat him so its very important we do whats right for the future..as i say let him stew..

Matty said:
Milan must either be moronic or stunningly arrogant to think they can force City into accepting a loan deal with absolutely no guarantee of a fee at the end of it? We don't want Tevez gone until the summer, we want him gone full stop, out of the club, never to return. City will absolutely never accept any kind of deal where Tevez could return to City, along with his baggage, in the summer where the City/Tevez fiasco will be played out again in the media.

i think you're forgetting who owns the club. possibly the most arrogant man on the planet!

Longsight-memories said:
I would say no... it sends the wrong signals out.. players can do what they want put a price on him if there are no takers let him stew..
easy to say when its not your money but we have lots of players/agents who will follow the way we treat him so its very important we do whats right for the future..as i say let him stew..

Stew on ten million a year? The club is trying to get in line with the FFP ruling. With the club considering it so importnat that they will not authorise anymore signings until we get rid of players. To let him stew would prevent strengthening of the squad at a crucial time. Continue the Tevez Sideshow and hinder our efforts to comply with FFP.

Whats all this possible good news on a monday morning ?

Piss of Tevez !

Now you have my constructive post...carry on.

harrogateblue said:
City are maybe playing the long game here. We don't need the money for this guy, whilst it would be good to get the twat off the books, we may be making a point to other potential signings that you won't get away with what Tevez is doing at the moment.
There will be a reckoning for Mr Tevez down the line, I can't for a minute imagine that we are going to write off all those weeks where he has been improving his golf handicap.
Bit of a way to go with this one and might just be an opening gambit, the fried face litter fecker might still go in this window and could possibly be spending his wages on an upcoming courtcase as City go about retrieving their outlay on his wages whilst he has been witholding his labour.
Looks like City are playing hardball with the poisonous little twat. Don't forget even with his basic salary he's losing a lot of money with no appearance, performance, win or goal bonuses. It seems clear we have stopped his image rights also. I bet all those add up to at least 40% more than his basic, maybe even 70-80%.

I think City are sending a clear message we are prepared to have him sit in the reserves for the next 18 months (minimum) unless we get an offer that is sensible, what will that do to his potential earnings and playing career if City decide that? Amost 2 years of never playing a professional game will absolutely kill his career stone dead.

Having said that, I think we'll let him go for circa 30m euros - still a big drop on the 40m he was worth at least.

Supposedly, then, as he's now making himself available - his "depression" has now miraculously disappeared - so he's no longer on the pat and mick.
Can we stop paying the twunt then, whatever happens transfer-wise?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
blueinsa said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Take it City.

He's on £198,000 a week - £800k a month - £9.6m a year.

More than two years left on his existing deal - we recoup an additional £20m saving in wages, which can be used elsewhere.

Added to a £20m transfer fee and being somnebody else's headache, we should settle at around £23m.

There are always ways of brokering a deal. City should throw a 10 per cent sell on clause in the deal.

Meaning if he does perform and plays up to go elsewhere, they are into us for another £3m or so.

We've kept back £5m in bonuses and will take him for another month.

The figures really do suggest we are getting the better end of the deal for this clown.

Kia the **** has already sorted his brown envelope out with Galliani though and will be reluctant to let that go.

Its not just a case of us saying yes to a deal is it Tolm?

I agree the offer is sound but it takes 2 to tango.

Joorabachian has more of a relationship with Galliani and Milan, It was him who tried to broker the Kaka/City deal.

It's become a simple game of bluff and counter bluff. The fact we may have declined Inter's opening bid is significant.

It also sends a clear message to the Tevez camp/Milan that any attempt to sit it out until deadline day would be suicidal.

If City are willing to knock back hard cash, they won't lose sleep over being strong-armed into a deal with Milan which has no cash benefit or assurances whatsover.

my reading of the situation. pretty sure when it comes down to it, the deal we get will not be a great deal more than the cash that has been supposedly put forward by inter. its city being strong and showing they won't get messed about by that twat galliani or anyone else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.