Tevez transfer thread

Re: Inter Bid €25m For Tevez

Chip-gate said:
I agree with everyone saying we should get more, but I feel like crying at the amount of money we are, probably, still paying him in wages.

Got to get rid this window and close the chapter on this vile creature and the used car man.

Legally, with him going AWOL, can't City withhold his wages as he is patently refusing to comply with the terms of his contract? Surely the club would be within their rights to say "well you're not turning up to work, so you won't be paid"?

franksinatra said:
Longsight-memories said:
I would say no... it sends the wrong signals out.. players can do what they want put a price on him if there are no takers let him stew..
easy to say when its not your money but we have lots of players/agents who will follow the way we treat him so its very important we do whats right for the future..as i say let him stew..

Stew on ten million a year? The club is trying to get in line with the FFP ruling. With the club considering it so importnat that they will not authorise anymore signings until we get rid of players. To let him stew would prevent strengthening of the squad at a crucial time. Continue the Tevez Sideshow and hinder our efforts to comply with FFP.

To right the club must start to vigour about the New rules what i am sure they are. Take 20.7 plus 25% off any sell on fee. And take the twat to court

jus2nang (gooner) said:
Chip-gate said:
I agree with everyone saying we should get more, but I feel like crying at the amount of money we are, probably, still paying him in wages.

Got to get rid this window and close the chapter on this vile creature and the used car man.

Legally, with him going AWOL, can't City withhold his wages as he is patently refusing to comply with the terms of his contract? Surely the club would be within their rights to say "well you're not turning up to work, so you won't be paid"?
He's probably got himself some quack in Argentina to sign himself off with "depression" or some such nonsense. City would be in an awkward position not paying someone with a "valid" doctors certificate.

Re: Tevez - Inter

SSN's transfer guy say's that we are holding out for £25million. I think if that is the case then we will get the deal done with Inter.

Sell sell sell

Buy DDR

and then Sue sue sue.

We'll need to sue otherwise Kia and the monster will slag City off big time. A court action may make them think twice.

blue b4 the moon said:
Sell sell sell

Buy DDR

and then Sue sue sue.

We'll need to sue otherwise Kia and the monster will slag City off big time. A court action may make them think twice.

I like your thinking blue. Can we pay big bad Andy Morrison to pay the twat a visit

Tevez will join AC, imo.
Inter are not really interested in him. I think the only reason Inter (former Mancio's club) have made an offer to MCFC is to prevent AC from playing dirt and taking Carlos for free...

blue b4 the moon said:
Sell sell sell

Buy DDR

and then Sue sue sue.

Who is this Sue? I'm not into women's football.

Treeble said:
Tevez will join AC, imo.
Inter are not really interested in him. I think the only reason Inter (former Mancio's club) have made an offer to MCFC is to prevent AC from playing dirt and taking Carlos for free...

I dont think so mate. That would be absolutely daft. And mancini has connections so he knows how to handle this proper. What makes you think so anyway?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.