Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

So if we've rejected a "take it or leave it" offer by Inter, that leaves only PSG who will pay but the horrible tw@t will probably turn down the move... taking us in full circle back to cheapskates AC Milan.

This has always been Tevez v Mansoor with only one possible winnner. Mansoor will destroy Tevez rather than let him go at anything less than his valuation. No one will ever pay his valuation and so the player's career is in tatters at the age of 27. Quite funny really.

summer of 69 said:
This has always been Tevez v Mansoor with only one possible winnner. Mansoor will destroy Tevez rather than let him go at anything less than his valuation. No one will ever pay his valuation and so the player's career is in tatters at the age of 27. Quite funny really.

Isnt it like buying a property, the market dictates what his value is by the money that clubs are prepared to offer, usually based on previous similar tranactions.

If you ask more than people are prepared to pay you dont make a sale.

Tevez has become less valuable due to his munich outburst and claims of depression.

If Sheik Mansour decides he wants to make an example of Tevez so be it, but the sensible thing, IMO, would be to sell him to the highest bidder this window.

Hmm, wonder if City have approached UEFA about writing off Tevez value on the books citing his behaviour as justification, especially as he has buggered off to Argentina for months.

If we can get him off FFPR completely then it purely comes down to money - and the sheikh has a shitload more money than Tevez has of a playing career left if we relegate him to the eserves for 18 months :D

"Sky Sources" are saying that we have rejected the £21m bid and want £25m from Inter which they won't increase. Don't know how reliable "sky sources" are but they seem to be certain about it ?????

split the difference at 23mil so we can bring in a reinforcement or two.

bluemoondays said:
Hmm, wonder if City have approached UEFA about writing off Tevez value on the books citing his behaviour as justification, especially as he has buggered off to Argentina for months.

If we can get him off FFPR completely then it purely comes down to money - and the sheikh has a shitload more money than Tevez has of a playing career left if we relegate him to the eserves for 18 months :D

i agree with what you are saying.but we have got to keep the slimy twat away from the reserves.

I doubt many take it or leave it offers are truly take it or leave it, I think Tevez is becoming a pissing contest between the two Milan clubs. In the end I reckon he'll end up at Inter it will be more than their current offer but below £30 million and all we will hear is 'undisclosed'.

Personally if I was the in charge I'd wait till he signed for Inter and the money to arrive in the bank then have him killed. That's not a joke either.

Herman probably doesn't fancy playing in France but saying that surely PSG will be offering far more in the way of wages than either of the Milan clubs.

Seeing as him and the snake are such greedy cnuts then it should be interesting to see whether Ancelotti can convince them that Paris is a viable destination.

Still think it's red hot favourite that he'll be playing in Italy however as long as this gets done asap then I don't really give a fuck where he ends up as long as he's gone.

21mil, 25mil, it's peanuts to Mansour so just hurry up and get shut.

Plain Speaking said:
summer of 69 said:

Isnt it like buying a property, the market dictates what his value is by the money that clubs are prepared to offer, usually based on previous similar tranactions.

If you ask more than people are prepared to pay you dont make a sale.

Tevez has become less valuable due to his munich outburst and claims of depression.

If Sheik Mansour decides he wants to make an example of Tevez so be it, but the sensible thing, IMO, would be to sell him to the highest bidder this window.

I'm with Plain Speaking.....sell him this window for anything over 20M. Just put an end to the whole saga and move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.