Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

flb said:
We are playing a dangerous game holding out for more money. He will gladly do his solitary training in the knowledge his value is dropping by the fucking week.Why the bollocks are we not accepting the Inter bid ?

But when he was last asked to train with the reserves, he fooked off home.
He will want a move more than us.
At the moment, he isn't playing football. Say what you want, but he really does love playing.
If no deal is agreed, he knows he HAS to return to us. If he refuses, he is in such a weak legal position, he is in danger of being bankrupted.
I assume City would need to get further medical advice if he is claiming a mental condition.
This stand off is bigger than Tevez. The outcome could set new presidents for the future.

Tevez has been a royal pain in the arse. But some on here were willing to take him back if he apologised. The reason for this is his talent.
That talent has a value. Other teams want that talent. (baggage and all!)

City are right to stand firm.
If we have too, keep him until the summer window.
I understand this move would block a new signing, but so be it if need be.

So i really hope a decent offer comes in for him.
This saga will then end...

richards30 said:
Strange why bobby doesn't want sneijder?? I think he's fantastic but bobby doesn't seem to keen?!?
Been out for most of the season, and we have Silva and Nasri who play the attacking midfielder role<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:29 am --<br /><br />
SambaStyle said:
need a Modric type player not another Nasri/Silva
I thought Modric was a Nasri/Silva type? I see him that way anyway

We need a winger to challenge Johnson or just to offer somthing else Silva and Nasri drift into the middle and the only width we have is full back, would be nice to have another option when teams part the bus.

Joga Bonito said:
25 seems a bit too low surely Anzhi or PSG can beat that offer

Eh? Id snap 25mil from anyones hand. Its not about that tho. If he leaves, it will be Milan. Ita about getting AC to make an aceptable offer.

If he wont consider Paris then he aint going to Russia. No chance mate.

It seems that 25 million EUROS was on the table but that's less than 21 million GBP.
If we could get an offer of 25 million GBP that would seem reasonable but I would still say we want £27million and suggest to The Snake that he and Carlos might like to make up the difference personally!

steveb15 said:
It seems that 25 million EUROS was on the table but that's less than 21 million GBP.
If we could get an offer of 25 million GBP that would seem reasonable but I would still say we want £27million and suggest to The Snake that he and Carlos might like to make up the difference personally!

Just listning to that twat Paul Mc Carthy on sky (The snakes press mouth )
said both partys want a transfer this month,the breach of contract will be further down the line... looks like we will go for big dosh off Tevez

After Ancelloti saying PSG had been offered tevez and Torres.

I would be happy for City to offer tevez as a straight swap for Torres. I know he isn't scoring loads but he looks to be playing a lot better and the goals will come.

I also think Torres would sit in our system a lot better than he does in Chelsea's.

Also Tevez has a lot of baggage and i wonder how well AVB would manage that so could cause them lots of off field grief.

I would be happy for City to offer tevez as a straight swap for Torres. I know he isn't scoring loads but he looks to be playing a lot better and the goals will come.

I also think Torres would sit in our system a lot better than he does in Chelsea's.

Also Tevez has a lot of baggage and i wonder how well AVB would manage that so could cause them lots of off field grief.[/quote]

I was thinking the same-straight swap between clubs!

Inter Milan raised the Tevez bid by €3M.

<a class="postlink" href="http://goo.gl/eCg8v" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goo.gl/eCg8v</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.