Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

I must go with the views of Tolmie and Danamy... just accept whatever is offered. If we can get £21m then snap their hands off.

Draw a line under it all, and move on.

For the sake of a couple more million, why bother haggling? If Inter refuse to up the bid and walk way we really don't want to be stuck with Tevez until the summer.

FFS he'll be worth £10m by then!

TAKE THE MONEY!

We are playing a dangerous game holding out for more money. He will gladly do his solitary training in the knowledge his value is dropping by the fucking week.Why the bollocks are we not accepting the Inter bid ?

Can anyone come up with a valid reason as to playing Russian roulette with this cheese on toast necked ****?

Wonder if snjeider could be part of the deal With inter heard he was dropped last night

As much as I'd like to see the back of Tevez, and quickly, I'd still would like a fair price for him, maybe we can get between 25-30million, I know thats a big if??, but I would not be budging from this asking price, especially with the way AC Milan expected us to roll over and let Tevez go for next to nothing...........

Report: Manchester City turns down Inter's 25 million euro bid for Carlos Tevez
The Premier League giants were unimpressed with the Serie A side's offer as Paris Saint-Germain seem to be gaining steam in the race to sign the Argentine striker

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/england/2012/01/16/2850370/report-manchester-city-turns-down-inters-25-million-euro-bid-for-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/engla ... o-bid-for-</a>

Manchester City have rejected Inter's offer for Carlos Tevez, according to Sky Sports.

Inter president Massimo Moratti confirmed earlier on Monday that a 25 million euro proposal had been faxed to City's headquarters.

It is believed that Inter's offer falls short of City's valuation of Tevez, amid reports that Paris Saint-Germain have offered 30 million euros plus 5m in variables for the 27-year-old.

The cash-rich French club, who missed out on signing AC Milan's Alexandre Pato, is also ready to put together a 10m euro-a-year deal to convince Tevez to move to the Parc des Princes.

The Argentina international has been frozen out of City's squad since refusing to warm up during his side's Champions League match against Bayern Munich in September, and had looked set to sign for AC Milan after agreeing terms with the Italian champions last week. However, the deal collapsed when Pato turned down PSG to remain at San Siro.

Strange why bobby doesn't want sneijder?? I think he's fantastic but bobby doesn't seem to keen?!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.