Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

The Goat 10 said:
Damocles said:
bluemonkey71 said:
How much?

£25m + £6m in addons
Are they usually reliable and Dennis is spot on, if we get this right the club will be taken much more seriously by players and there agents in future.

Its all up to Team Carlos.. Does he want cash or does he want to live in Milan?

The Goat 10 said:
Damocles said:
bluemonkey71 said:
How much?

£25m + £6m in addons
Are they usually reliable and Dennis is spot on, if we get this right the club will be taken much more seriously by players and there agents in future.

Bulletproof. AFP, Associated Press and Reuters are the three big news agencies in the world. If one of them reports it, you take it seriously.

I'd imagine Kia and Tevez would turn PSG down just to piss City off and try and force a move to Milan.

Brilliant fee but Tevez will again refuse to go there probably!

As much as I'd love to be ecstatic about this, approx £24m guaranteed with approx £6.6m in bonuses, I still have this nagging doubt that Tevez will simply refuse to go to Paris. The French League isn't exactly strong in terms of the quality of the sides from there, I mean Lille won the league last season, and they're not anything to get excited about.

I just have this feeling he's decided he wants to be in Milan, at AC to be specific. He'll, begrudgingly, accept a move to Inter, but AC is his main choice. PSG I don't think interests him at all.

May be wrong, but it's the feeling I get from all this.

he does what kia tells him to, if there's more money to be made for himself if tevez goes to psg then that's where he'll make him go.

Matty said:
As much as I'd love to be ecstatic about this, approx £24m guaranteed with approx £6.6m in bonuses, I still have this nagging doubt that Tevez will simply refuse to go to Paris. The French League isn't exactly strong in terms of the quality of the sides from there, I mean Lille won the league last season, and they're not anything to get excited about.

I just have this feeling he's decided he wants to be in Milan, at AC to be specific. He'll, begrudgingly, accept a move to Inter, but AC is his main choice. PSG I don't think interests him at all.

May be wrong, but it's the feeling I get from all this.

I'm with you on this, PSGs bids may as well be null and void, they could offer 100mil and we accept it, but he still won't go.

If he refused to go to the highest bidder after going on strike, would it strengthen our legal standing if we decide to sue him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.