Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Paul McCarthy (Macca Media) is to be on TalkSport with Keys and Gray after 10 a.m.

I can't understand why the Qataris would want to get involved with someone who has shit all over their neighbours under almost identical circumstances.

He'll go there with exactly the same attitude he had with us; "I'm Bertie Big Bollocks around here and you'd best all know that I'm doing you a huge favour by playing for your shitty little team".

If his behaviour at City didn't set their alarm bells ringing then nothing will. They must be fucking insane.

Dubai Blue said:
I can't understand why the Qataris would want to get involved with someone who has shit all over their neighbours under almost identical circumstances.

He'll go there with exactly the same attitude he had with us; "I'm Bertie Big Bollocks around here and you'd best all know that I'm doing you a huge favour by playing for your shitty little team".

If his behaviour at City didn't set their alarm bells ringing then nothing will. They must be fucking insane.

True, but does it really matter if tevez thinks like that? Look what he did for us whilst apparently thinking he was doing us a favour? PSG want him to 1. Help win the league numerous times and 2. Raise the profile of the club. Just like we did. It probably will end in tears but he would have done his job and got paid handsomely for it, then it's PSGs problem to get rid.

Mayor West said:
Dubai Blue said:

True, but does it really matter if tevez thinks like that? Look what he did for us whilst apparently thinking he was doing us a favour? PSG want him to 1. Help win the league numerous times and 2. Raise the profile of the club. Just like we did. It probably will end in tears but he would have done his job and got paid handsomely for it, then it's PSGs problem to get rid.
Yeah, obviously they think it's worth the hassle. I wouldn't touch with a barge pole if I was in their position though. There won't be any mugs willing to take him on when all this kicks off again two years down the line.

Mayor West said:
Dubai Blue said:

That's the point. Tevez may be an arsewipe but he was a fantastic signing for us who did exactly what we required at the time. It's unfortunate that he's turned out to be such a shithouse, but he played a big part in getting us into the position when we started this season, where we were able to attract players like Aguero & so no longer dependant on him.

Ancelotti: Tevez wants PSG

By Football Italia staff

Carlo Ancelotti has stated his belief that Inter and Milan target Carlos Tevez now wants to play for his Paris Saint-Germain team.

Tevez saw a move to Milan collapse last week after Alexandre Pato pulled out of a reported €35m switch to the Parisian side.

With both parties having lost out on their first-choice transfers, PSG had an initial €29m bid for Tevez accepted on Tuesday with it believed that the player and his representatives will work out a contract in the coming days.

Speaking at a Press conference today, former Milan Coach Ancelotti, who took over at the Ligue 1 side at the turn of the year, intimated that he believes an agreement will be reached, in spite of continued reports that Tevez is not keen on playing in the French League.

“I think that if we talk to Tevez we will find that he wants to come here. He wants a change of situation, he is not playing with Manchester City.

“He is a great player and I think that within two weeks he can return to his best condition.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.