Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Matt Diablo said:
Ancelotti: Tevez wants PSG

By Football Italia staff

Carlo Ancelotti has stated his belief that Inter and Milan target Carlos Tevez now wants to play for his Paris Saint-Germain team.

Tevez saw a move to Milan collapse last week after Alexandre Pato pulled out of a reported €35m switch to the Parisian side.

With both parties having lost out on their first-choice transfers, PSG had an initial €29m bid for Tevez accepted on Tuesday with it believed that the player and his representatives will work out a contract in the coming days.

Speaking at a Press conference today, former Milan Coach Ancelotti, who took over at the Ligue 1 side at the turn of the year, intimated that he believes an agreement will be reached, in spite of continued reports that Tevez is not keen on playing in the French League.

“I think that if we talk to Tevez we will find that he wants to come here. He wants a change of situation, he is not playing with Manchester City.

“He is a great player and I think that within two weeks he can return to his best condition.”
If there is a god up there please let this happen...............

as much as i hate the guy, we could really do with tevez in the squad at the momment! but id be very glad to see hime finally go!

Let's just hope nobody tells him they don't speak Spanish in the movies in France.

Tevez "I don't like Paris either because they TOO many good restaurants"

Sky - Jump encounter between PSG and Tevez agent
Carlos Tevez does not want to move to Paris Saint Germain. In Today was a scheduled meeting between the agent of the attacker from Argentina, Kia Joorabchian, and the PSG but - as revealed by Gianluca Di Marzio to Sky Sport 24 - the meeting is missed and there are signs that could well not be there later. The player's agent is currently in London to treat transfer to Milan from Taiwo Qpr

tuttomercato

Cityisland said:
Carlos Tevez does not want to move to Paris Saint Germain. In Today was a scheduled meeting between the agent of the attacker from Argentina, Kia Joorabchian, and the PSG but - as revealed by Gianluca Di Marzio to Sky Sport 24 - the meeting is missed and there are signs that could well not be there later. The player's agent is currently in London to treat transfer to Milan from Taiwo Qpr

tuttomercato

Hang on, taye taiwo to qpr? Surely not?

Cityisland said:

tuttomercato

If this is true, I'm not surprised and expected it all along. We'll end up making less money than we could because this waste of oxygen will dictate where he wants to go.

And Taiwo to QPR would not surprise me, he has been a failure at Milan, rarely getting game time, and since they signed him on a free transfer they can profit from him. It would be a good signing for QPR though, if there is one thing that scumbag Kia can do, it's get a club good players (remember Tevez and Mascherano to West Ham?).

LoveCity said:
Cityisland said:

tuttomercato

If this is true, I'm not surprised and expected it all along. We'll end up making less money than we could because this waste of oxygen will dictate where he wants to go.

And Taiwo to QPR would not surprise me, he has been a failure at Milan, rarely getting game time, and since they signed him on a free transfer they can profit from him. It would be a good signing for QPR though, if there is one thing that scumbag Kia can do, it's get a club good players (remember Tevez and Mascherano to West Ham?).

Hopefully QPR will pay 25mil for Taiwo and then they can give us the cash for Herman.....

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.