Tevez transfer thread

Re: Carlos Tevez wouldn't even consider a move to Paris Saint

Lost total interest in this clown and his adviser a long time ago. The only time i wanna see both of them again is when their strung up by their b*****cks in city square after the QPR game as we take celebratory pot shots at them after parading the league trophy.
Once thats done they can both disappear down a very long dark tunnel for eternity.

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Managers at most clubs only last an average of 18 months so chances are if Tevez lasted as long as he possibly going to at his next club ( 2 years max ) he will see a change in manager anyway.

For anybody to say that its because of a particular manager in charge at the time that is the only reason why Tevez would be interested in joining them is talking through their anal orephus.

The only reason he will join them is if we wants another big pay day before he spits the dummy and heads off back to Argentina for good.

Remember Galliani's comment "We’re prepared to wait for Tevez right up to 7pm of Jan 31.
hummmmmmmmmm......tevez want and will move on this month, he also knows that we must sell first before we can buy so the Fcuker obviously will do his best and drag his move up to the wire.....a) to get as much money as he can....b) to prevent City making a new signing!!! I hope he crash and burn deadly stroke will be justified

TBH I believe if Tevez could stay at our club for more than 2 years, he would probably been a legend because he was our talisman and took us out of the 'Dark days' at the club.
But the idiot that he is has tarnished his reputation and when he looks back at his career, he will realise that he will be a forgotten man. Wonderful player but what a complete twat. Now he is some sort of a virus who just won't leave. Sad that a player with so much talent acts the way he does.

Re: Carlos Tevez wouldn't even consider a move to Paris Saint

IanBishopsHaircut said:
I'm sure the PSG fans are going to love that comment!!

I don't think he'll sign for the them. He wants to go to Milan I think.

MAXXI said:
Remember Galliani's comment "We’re prepared to wait for Tevez right up to 7pm of Jan 31.
hummmmmmmmmm......tevez want and will move on this month, he also knows that we must sell first before we can buy so the Fcuker obviously will do his best and drag his move up to the wire.....a) to get as much money as he can....b) to prevent City making a new signing!!! I hope he crash and burn deadly stroke will be justified

I am not so sure Tevez will want to move on so quickly.

Staying in his home land playing golf and getting paid $ 200k per week to do it.

I could think of worse jobs (LOL).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.