Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Hope we don't sell him on the Tevez's camp wishes.

Let his career stall another half year.

Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

mancity1 said:
MAXXI said:
Remember Galliani's comment "We’re prepared to wait for Tevez right up to 7pm of Jan 31.
hummmmmmmmmm......tevez want and will move on this month, he also knows that we must sell first before we can buy so the Fcuker obviously will do his best and drag his move up to the wire.....a) to get as much money as he can....b) to prevent City making a new signing!!! I hope he crash and burn deadly stroke will be justified

I am not so sure Tevez will want to move on so quickly.

Staying in his home land playing golf and getting paid $ 200k per week to do it.

I could think of worse jobs (LOL).

Just think he could stay in Argentina on his 200k a week and when his contract is up go to corinthians for nothing he probably sees that as an option

The PSG deal won't be dead yet, Kia's not daft and by saying that Herman wouldn't ordinarily choose to play in France is just a ploy to get them to up their wages offer to even more ridiculous levels.

If nothing comes from Italy in the next few days for him to consider he'll fall back and take the trip to Paris.

I'll be astonished if we don't get shut by the end of Jan.

waspish said:
mancity1 said:
MAXXI said:
Remember Galliani's comment "We’re prepared to wait for Tevez right up to 7pm of Jan 31.
hummmmmmmmmm......tevez want and will move on this month, he also knows that we must sell first before we can buy so the Fcuker obviously will do his best and drag his move up to the wire.....a) to get as much money as he can....b) to prevent City making a new signing!!! I hope he crash and burn deadly stroke will be justified

Staying in his home land playing golf and getting paid $ 200k per week to do it.

Just think he could stay in Argentina on his 200k a week and when his contract is up go to corinthians for nothing he probably sees that as an option

No doubt he would do that.

He has nothing to prove or nothing to achieve in Europe at 27.

He is not interested in winning trophies.

He has one big pay day left and that could easily be in Brazil or Argentina.

We have to have made sure we have an ironclad case to recoup all his wages we can by now I would think.

If not and I know the owners are generous but they didn't get to where they are by being a charity to those who walked out on any of their projects

Right Tolmie?

mancity1 said:
waspish said:
mancity1 said:

No doubt he would do that.

He has nothing to prove or nothing to achieve in Europe at 27.

He is not interested in winning trophies.

He has one big pay day left and that could easily be in Brazil or Argentina.

We have to have made sure we have an ironclad case to recoup all his wages we can by now I would think.

If not and I know the owners are generous but they didn't get to where they are by being a charity to those who walked out on any of their projects

Right Tolmie?

Lol. Like he knows.

Please could someone kindly explain to me why

Why can't we cease his weekly salary when he is AWOL

WHY?

His Irresponsible Behaviour is not acceptable at all, and he should be punished like any other employee.

Millennium said:

WHY?

His Irresponsible Behaviour is not acceptable at all, and he should be punished like any other employee.

We can sack Him and loose any sell on fee.
Dependent on his contract about sickness we could possibly reduce his pay or put him on statatory sick pay as long as he is sending sick notes.

jonmcity said:
Millennium said:

WHY?

We can sack Him and loose any sell on fee.
Dependent on his contract about sickness we could possibly reduce his pay or put him on statatory sick pay as long as he is sending sick notes.

The same sick notes he will send to Corinthians when he joins them (LOL).

Rammy Blue said:
The PSG deal won't be dead yet, Kia's not daft and by saying that Herman wouldn't ordinarily choose to play in France is just a ploy to get them to up their wages offer to even more ridiculous levels.

If nothing comes from Italy in the next few days for him to consider he'll fall back and take the trip to Paris.

I'll be astonished if we don't get shut by the end of Jan.

Nothing about Tevez would surprise me RB including the ever growing percentage of respondants who think he will still be on our books come Feb 1.

I agree most stakeholders are working on getting him to another club but for Tevez himself all he wants is his two kids and Argentinian sunshine and to be honest I am not entirely sure about that (LOL).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.