Tevez - Whats the latest?

Didsbury Dave said:
the goats backside said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Sweet Jesus, I've just done something scary.

Click on "Search". Put "Johnny Crossan" as the author and "Dave" as the search.

The 53 mentions in the last few weeks doesn't even take into account when you refer to me as "DD", which won't go into the search engine.

Madness, "It must be love, love, love"

Love can turn to obsession when one lover is spurned.

I'm getting a bit nervous about this.

At least you have found something you are comfortable complaining about though.

Thats me with my glass half full attitude DD

;-)

Gelsons Dad said:
Could have sworn I clicked on a thread titled Tevez - Whats the latest?
In fact it turns out to be a lesson in misdirection.

Isnt that how you ended up in Zurich?

Didsbury Dave said:
Reminds me of a meercat nipping at a lion's tail then running for cover when he turns on him....
meerkat-lion-cuddl_1718323i.jpg

I love it when you turn on me (and you'll always be Dismal to me, never Dave)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Wonder what the 'certain things happened' were for us to instantly cancel a deal that would have seen us get £40 million for a player who wanted out of the club. I s'pose it was £10 million less than we wanted, but unless these 'certain things' were very serious then it's already looking like a bad decision

No worries F el H

It was probably the best decision City made all summer, taking into consideration the ways things are panning out at the moment...............

im curious now.

I fucking knew it!
timthumb.php

;-)

r.soleofsalford said:
anybody that believe`s corinthians made a £40 million serious offer for tevez, please put down your bong and come back to reality.

You can call me Cheech or Chong, i don't mind to be honest

The evidence is in the bag and may have to be used at a later date, if things turns sour.

Anyone that doesn't think it was a real bid then answer me this:
Why are Corinthians currently sniffing around for a bargain if they were never interested?

Danamy said:
r.soleofsalford said:
anybody that believe`s corinthians made a £40 million serious offer for tevez, please put down your bong and come back to reality.

The evidence is in the bag and may have to be used at a later date, if things turns sour.

Why are Corinthians currently sniffing around for a bargain if they were never interested?

mate , with all the due respect , sometimes you really come out as a bit naive

Mancio said:
Danamy said:
r.soleofsalford said:

mate , with all the due respect , sometimes you really come out as a bit naive

I like being naive, there's an innocence to it dont you think?

johnny crossan said:
hgblue said:
Didsbury Dave is not on his own in thinking Mancini could/should have handled the situation better, far from it.
well there's you and errr ... de niro? (but he's been missing his tablets)

wrong.
i have backed mancini 100% on this, he has done exactly the right thing by fucking tevez off.

sorry to dissapoint you and your agenda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.