Tevez - Whats the latest?

It just suggest to me it's out of Mancini's hands.
I still believe in what Mancini said in Munich and if it was up to him the answer would of been the same.
Its in the hands of corporate politics and lawyers now.

waterfootblues said:
I still believe in what Mancini said in Munich and if it was up to him the answer would of been the same.

And if that was the case, Mancini has absolutely no business attempting to build bridges in the dead of night.

It's a PR disaster, and I've seen a few.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
waterfootblues said:

And if that was the case, Mancini has absolutely no business attempting to build bridges in the dead of night.

In full agreement TH. Major mistake if true.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
waterfootblues said:

You think he's done this without club backing?

What is going on?

It could be that he has told to be wary of the comments he made after the game about him never playing for the club again. This has been suggested as constuctive dismisal and could be used by Tevez camp.
If Bobby has been asked again - then he would be bound to say he doesnt know because the enquiry isnt complete yet and anyway, it isnt his decision - it's Kaldoons ultimately !

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
waterfootblues said:

What is going on?

When the question was asked, the press conference should have been stopped there and then, leaving the media to argue amongst themselves, after all they were warned. Oh dear, this does not look good

Let's all reign in the worry ponies people.

Mancini has made a slight error in language at the start of a press conference. According to tweets from Journo's Mancini joined in the booing when it was announced that Tevez was a topic not to be talked about, so he is hardly stressed about it.

He has apparently hosted a meeting that could be construed as one where he laid down the rules for Tevez i.e. 'I'm the boss this is what you have to do.'

And Tevez remains on the outside of the squad.

I remain happy.

And Christmas is just over 9 nine weeks away.

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
waterfootblues said:

What is going on?

Mancini has made reference to going down this route previously, in attempting go out of his way for Tevez.

Around the time of his last transfer request in January, it was Mancini and Khaldoun who talked him down.

Had City sanctioned it, it would be the club contacting Tevez's reps directly to set it up, as they have acted throughout the whole review process.

Not a direct phone call to Tevez on the fucking train from the manager. The only reason it didn't make in the papers yesterday was the timeline of the meet.

Tevez turned up with his mates FFS, not proper representation.

As I say, there was absolutely nothing which couldn't have been said in Mancini's office at Carrington the following day, when the players had left.

Fucking stupid in the extreme.

I've heard it all now! The Boss just rings him off-cock without first informing anyone at the club, knowing that the findings hadn't yet been put to Tevez?

Come on boys get a grip, otherwise I'm going to have to get the 'Drama Queen' badges out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.