Tevez - Whats the latest?

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
waterfootblues said:
It just suggest to me it's out of Mancini's hands.
I still believe in what Mancini said in Munich and if it was up to him the answer would of been the same.
Its in the hands of corporate politics and lawyers now.

And if that was the case, Mancini has absolutely no business attempting to build bridges in the dead of night.

It's a PR disaster, and I've seen a few.

You think he's done this without club backing?

What is going on?
This

How many times have SSN been at Carrington lately; they seemed to be camped out there?<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:08 am --<br /><br />Cheeky twats, nearly asked Mancini if Tevez would play for Manchester United!

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Funny you should say that:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=235987&start=60#p4890844" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=235987&start=60#p4890844</a>

and all the fucking pantomine blues said I was living in cloud cuckoo land.

PMSL (Smugly)
Dave, you're fucking annoying at the minute, even for you.

Your current hard on for "pantomime fans" is both cringeworthy and laughable. It's just fans giving opinions not driven by agenda, unlike yourself who would back the devil if it meant you could get a sly dig in at the current management.

Ps- your constant referral to anyone that may agree with your as super duper "intelligent" or a lone "voice of sanity in a sea of shite" just sums you up. You only care to hear your point and will do all you can to decry opposing (majority) views.

Mate, you know that this place if full of fucking idiots with idiotic opinions. But it also has a good number of sensible people whose opinion I respect.

I don't give a shit what you or anyone else thinks.

DD, I like you because you have opinions.

I don't dismiss you as a pleb, or perhaps as a degenerate muppet, even if you are plainly wrong at times and have an 'agenda' according to some.

I dont pooh pooh you and wave your ideas away dismissively as they dont stand up to any level of rigor.

But then again I am perfect.

***grabs bag of popcorn and grins like the Grinch who stole christmas***

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Funny you should say that:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=235987&start=60#p4890844" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=235987&start=60#p4890844</a>

and all the fucking pantomine blues said I was living in cloud cuckoo land.

PMSL (Smugly)

Your current hard on for "pantomime fans" is both cringeworthy and laughable. It's just fans giving opinions not driven by agenda, unlike yourself who would back the devil if it meant you could get a sly dig in at the current management.

Ps- your constant referral to anyone that may agree with your as super duper "intelligent" or a lone "voice of sanity in a sea of shite" just sums you up. You only care to hear your point and will do all you can to decry opposing (majority) views.

Mate, you know that this place if full of fucking idiots with idiotic opinions. But it also has a good number of sensible people whose opinion I respect.

Yes the forum does have it fair share of idots but my point still stands.

And if you didn't give a shit then you wouldn't post. What would be the point? It isn't speakers corner you know. Unless your only on here to inform the rest of us....

Eds said:
Why are so many people living in cloud cuckoo land. There is no way Mancini called Tevez without the club knowing and there is no way someone from the club wasn't present at his house. It wasn't just Mancini and Tevez. City are playing an absolute blinder at the moment and this is yet another example. They didn't comment for two weeks whilst Kia and his band of clients went to the press fighting fires and making themselves look even more stupid.

Don't be so naive. Slur Alex made a personal flight to Paris just to talk Cantona out of retirement.

Rooney rang Ferguson direct to smooth the way back to redemption.

Both without the United brass knowing about it.

Ask yourself why the leaking of the meet came from the Tevez camp and not City, if this was just a run-of-the-mill sanctioned get-together?

City would have briefed it first to prevent the type of stories which have now appeared today.

Tevez arrived with pals who were travelling back on the train FFS, who in turn, drove him to the house.

Do you seriously think Joorabachian would have allowed Tevez to make the five minute car journey between their houses, knowing he was walking into a potential trap for his client?

Look at the timeline. It was hastily arranged between the hours of 9.30pm and midnight whilst sat on a train.

Over a coffee and a chat? Complete informality, devoid of any legal etiquette.

Hardly Johnny Cochrane in full flow for City.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Eds said:
Why are so many people living in cloud cuckoo land. There is no way Mancini called Tevez without the club knowing and there is no way someone from the club wasn't present at his house. It wasn't just Mancini and Tevez. City are playing an absolute blinder at the moment and this is yet another example. They didn't comment for two weeks whilst Kia and his band of clients went to the press fighting fires and making themselves look even more stupid.

Don't be so naive. Slur Alex made a personal flight to Paris just to talk Cantona out of retirement.

Ask yourself why the leaking of the meet came from the Tevez camp and not City, if this was just a run-of-the-mill sanctioned get-together?

City would have briefed it first to prevent the type of stories which have now appeared today.

Tevez arrived with pals who were travelling back on the train FFS, who in turn, drove him to the house.

Do you seriously think Joorabachian would have allowed Tevez to make the five minute car journey between their houses, knowing he was walking into a potential trap for his client?

Look at the timeline. It was hastily arranged between the hours of 9.30pm and midnight whilst sat on a train.

Just been stated on SSN that there was one of City's Legal people there.

There are so many posters that want a full scale war with Tevez and Joorbachian.

The issue dominates the media and our forum.

Personnally I wish we could turn down the heat and try and reconcile a temporary peace until Tevez goes.

We need to concentrate on overtaking Utd and qualifying for the CL knockout phase.

At the end of the day if the case goes to court it will be examined by an independent third party who would expect all parties to have behaved in a fair and reasonable manner. If we dont make every effort to do this the case may go against us.

I support the club and Mancini's attempt to reconcile with Tevez in the meeting referred to.

fbloke said:
Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:

DD, I like you because you have opinions.

I don't dismiss you as a pleb, or perhaps as a degenerate muppet, even if you are plainly wrong at times and have an 'agenda' according to some.

I dont pooh pooh you and wave your ideas away dismissively as they dont stand up to any level of rigor.

But then again I am perfect.

***grabs bag of popcorn and grins like the Grinch who stole christmas***

You're not perfect fbloke but I'd put you in the "sensible" camp.

Especially now you've dropped the "tipping point" stuff ;-)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Eds said:

But if this was separate to any ongoing legal matters and about training and what was requied then surely it's just Mancini managing HIS squad as is his remit.

You've said yourself it goes on.

I am probably being naive but I can't see the issue.

The Future's Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Eds said:

Just been stated on SSN that there was one of City's Legal people there.

Walks away, whistling 'zip a di doo daa'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.