Tevez....

hmblue said:
The whole thing has been caused by Mancini totally losing the plot when we were two down in Munich.
There was an obvious communication/interpretation breakdown caused by the number of languages being used.
Carlos Tevez ALWAYS wants to play and ALWAYS gives 100%.
He had warmed up and it seemed that his only crime was to say he had already warmed up, thus implying that he was ready to play.
Mancini obviously got hold of the wrong end of the stick and lost it completley from then on.

i'm sorry, but that is a crock of shit

dref619 said:
hmblue said:
The whole thing has been caused by Mancini totally losing the plot when we were two down in Munich.
There was an obvious communication/interpretation breakdown caused by the number of languages being used.
He had warmed up and it seemed that his only crime was to say he had already warmed up, thus implying that he was ready to play.
Mancini obviously got hold of the wrong end of the stick and lost it completley from then on.

He was being sarcy

hmblue said:

There's some truth in what you say, but they'll hang you for it on here.

It's another typical City clanger, just when we need it the least.

So he didnt refuse to play he refused to warm up. I dont know what will happen now. Mancini and Tevez will have to work together until January. I know he said he will never play again. If we want to sell him on then a run out midweek might help that. Tevez and Mancini will have to get along for the time being. The mad thing is we might see him playing again for the club which I would never have thought after the Munich game. Time to put this to one side now for both Tevez and Mancini the club have done there report on the issue but can the 2 work together in the short term. With Dzeko form a worry to have Tevez fit it could well be a option to Mancini if he is willing to play him.

the goats backside said:
dref619 said:
hmblue said:

He was being sarcy

haha oh god i am a tool

hmblue said:

I think its more of a heat of the moment thing. In truth Mancini really should have kept this as a non public thing. Tevez was wrong he should have done as he was told though.

Both parties need to back down slightly to get us through to Jan.

crystal_mais said:
hmblue said:

I think its more of a heat of the moment thing. In truth Mancini really should have kept this as a non public thing. Tevez was wrong he should have done as he was told though.

A good and concise take on my stance too, that.

Noone's made the connection with the revealing Times interview, where he paints himself as a man who's career has been dogged by hot-headedness, and this current issue.

Obviously Tevez has the same problem.

Why don't people look at the facts!

Zabaleta said Tevez didn't want to play and he couldn't even look at him on the bench.
Kolarov called Tevez an idiot, there must have been a reason
Joorabchian was all over the press desperately trying to play the damage limitation game
Tevez himself said he wasn't in the right frame of mind to play.
As a footballer you must know if your manager says jump you ask how high.

Tevez has to go in January but City want near to £40milion hence the reason why Bobby has softened his stance somewhat and why Sky are reporting the outcome of a meeting that hsn't happened. Which side has the leak come from?

Didsbury Dave said:
crystal_mais said:
hmblue said:

A good and concise take on my stance too, that.

Noone's made the connection with the revealing Times interview, where he paints himself as a man who's career has been dogged by hot-headedness, and this current issue.

Obviously Tevez has the same problem.

Its like a little sweetner me thinks. Forgive and forget and learn from mistakes

Also Tevez is still a commodity so the club need to maximise whatever they can in terms of selling him

crystal_mais said:
Also Tevez is still a commodity so the club need to maximise whatever they can in terms of selling him

That's the driver in all this, combined with the fact that we may need him, and the effects on the squad.

Plus the fact that I suspect any case against him would be very difficult to prove.

The latest is obviously a leak from his camp, so let's see what happens at the meeting.

The last thing City need is this going to court.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.