Tevez....

buckshot said:
I can't believe people are still defending Tevez. If the boss tells you to warm up, you warm up.

agreed..no two ways about it he should have warmed up

but also people need to see that there has been a point where RM has also got it wrong...especially with what he said after the game and maybe with his interpritation of what was happeningon the bench during the game?

Didsbury Dave said:
bob stockport said:
then you get splits and cliches.

Keep your fingers crossed he doesnt pull the wool over everyone's eyes. One bad apple spoils the bunch but a rolling stone gathers no moss.
pmsl<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:12 pm --<br /><br />
simon23 said:
so after all the bitching and moaning on here for the last weeks about tevez it now comes to light that he DIDNT refuse to play...just refused to warm up....
No Simon, it means there isn't enough evidence to legally do him for refusing to play. If you still wish to believe Tevez and Kia, then that is fine, but please don't think the rest of us are stupid enough to equate a lack of legally water tight evidence to charge with innocence.

bob stockport said:
My worry here is that no player (Zabaleta etc) has gone to the disciplinary hearing and confirmed that Tevez refused to play. He clearly refused to warm up AND play. I dont mind Mancini not having Tevez behind him but hope that doesnt spread to any other players - then you get splits and cliches.

Very suspicious post history...and LOL at 'cliches'

Sky Blue said:
bob stockport said:
My worry here is that no player (Zabaleta etc) has gone to the disciplinary hearing and confirmed that Tevez refused to play. He clearly refused to warm up AND play. I dont mind Mancini not having Tevez behind him but hope that doesnt spread to any other players - then you get splits and cliches.

Very suspicious post history...and LOL at 'cliches'
and a stockport reference. You may be on to something....

Clever time in my opinion to have the meeting. City have made it clear that they will respond within five days i.e early next week. This means that whilst all the media are ficusing on Mancini and Tevez they are not putting pressure on the players. They can all focus on the game, as I said very clever way to play the media. Heap the pressure on the boss and someone who won't be playing the game.

Don't care what happens, what he is charged with and all the other arguments IMO he will never ever play for us again. Talkshite saying he should play in derby, aboslutely no chance, if the charge is refusing to warm up he will receive six week suspension and by the end won't be match fit, transfer window will come along and he will be shown the door.

levets said:
bob stockport said:

I think you are confusing 'not prepared to comment' with backing Tevez over Mancini..
I'd be very surprised if there was even ONE payer besides Tevez not behind Mancini.. infact I'm 100% sure of this not being the case...

I imagine that also goes for the supporters

Chances are, Carlos Tevez has rubbed you up the wrong way. If you support either Manchester City or Manchester United, that's a certainty.

Even if you don’t follow City or United, Tevez has probably still pissed you off for bringing the game into disrepute. If we earned north of £200,000 a week and didn’t show up for work because we didn't 'feel' like it, none of us would get away with it. Not even on a Friday.

But wait, a solution! Prior to this weekend’s Manchester derby, bookmakers Betfair are launching ‘Trash Tevez’- parking a giant recycling skip outside Old Trafford for both City and United supporters to throw away any unwanted Tevez shirts, in return earning themselves a brand new shirt without the Argentine’s name on the back.

TrashTevez_4(2).jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.