Tevez....

blueinsa said:
simon23 said:
blueinsa said:
Pmsl at the few and it is just a few, that seem hell bent on trying to defend the indefensible that is the twat Tevez and his slime ball agent, Kia.

He clearly parked his fat arse on the bench in front of the watching millions and refused to get off it...

He clearly jumped in front of the nearest tv camera, with a translator and told the watching millions that he didn't play because he didn't feel mentally right...

Stop making shit up to try and convince those of us that saw it with our own eyes that it didn't really happen this way because it did.

Regardless of charges or fines or bans or whatever, the **** will never pull on our shirt again and rightly so and he will be gone along with his agent at the earliest and that is all that matters.

City have handled it all spot on imo.

Im not fully defending him but what people fail to see is that ppart of this issue has been caused by the managers previous and subsequent actions

tevez is at fault for refusing to warm up a second time...how he thought he was going to gain from that i dont know?...he was clearly in the wrong for that

mancini and tevez are at fault for the previous breakdown in the relationship which led to that point.

Previous?

You mean the constant holidays and time off to go see his estranged wife and kids?

Yup, I can see now what pissed him off so much....

Greedy little shit who jumps to his masters (Kia's) orders, nothing more and nothing less.

Only mistake was not doing a deal in the summer and getting rid then and i will wager that Mancini was not to blame for that not happening.

As I have said, fines, charges, bans matter not one jot as he is finished at our club and rightly so due to the pathetic **** failing to think for himself for just one second and realising just what this club has done for him and given him.

it wont be mancini allowing him time off..it will be the higher powers i think...and he did it during breaks in games....he didnt miss games for this...except when injured and he went to germany for a medical (FA cup semi???)

rest of that comment is just your opinion

simon23 said:
the relationship between tevez and mancini has never been good....te relationship between tevez and other players is fine....they all at least hold him in high regard....

Was told during the US tour this summer by someone who works with City in the Community charity that the players DO NOT care for Tevez. Publicly, they will say the right thing & show unity, but they don't like him.

And let's clear up the bullshit semantics....he refused to play/no he didn't he only refused to warm up.
I don't give a shit if he refused to piss when Mancini told him to the fact is..... ready for it??????

HE REFUSED A DIRECT ORDER FROM HIS MANAGER DURING A CRUCIAL EUROPEAN MATCH. An order is an order. He refused. He is in breach as far as I'm concerned.

simon23 said:
moomba said:
simon23 said:
there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that he is an unsettling influence....just hearsay and opinion! He doesnt get on with the manager i agree but t doesnt mean that he tries to unsettle players

No evidence but there was the suggestion that he refused a request to warm down after the Everton match. And by all accounts he is facing multiple charges at the moment, not just the one.

so basically what you think is that the club are lying to try and maintain his sell on value????

Quite possibly, it's something that happens in football daily.

what about the possibility tevez could do them for deformation of character if they said he refused to play and he didnt!?

Nothing we've done today has helped his chances if he wanted to sue. But let him try, I suspect that given he's already admitted he wasn't in the right frame of mind to play he might find it difficult proving his case.

im not suggestinghe would sue....was a question

what do you think the multiple charges are?....obviously refusing to warm up/respond to the managers request is one...bringing the club into disrepute another???????? has something else happened we dont know about??????

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:40 pm --

TCIB said:
simon23 said:
there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that he is an unsettling influence....just hearsay and opinion! He doesnt get on with the manager i agree but t doesnt mean that he tries to unsettle players

Is there not ? why did a delegation of 3 senior players go to the manager last season to complain about him ?. Let me guess this happens all the time and is a normal occurance ? or maybe they were going to say what a cool guy he is ?.

That demonstrates evidence he is a bad influence in the dressing room to me.

is this fact or is it gossip and media opinion/shit stirring?

ive heard it said on hear b4 but how do we know this is true?
Come on fess up. He's in your dream team ain't he ?

Sorry to pester but I asked earlier, Where is there anything official from anybody involved from either side that everyone seems to be basing all there opinions on or does everybody all of a sudden believe everything reported on SSN, Talkshite and the Rag media ? Sure it seems that there is a lot of speculation about a part of the enquiry but is that part 90%,50% or 5%. I don't know as yet as it's a private meeting and I never got an invite, apparently unlike Sky and the Journo's ?

simon23 said:
Balti said:
simon23 said:
Im not fully defending him but what people fail to see is that ppart of this issue has been caused by the managers previous and subsequent actions

tevez is at fault for refusing to warm up a second time...how he thought he was going to gain from that i dont know?...he was clearly in the wrong for that

mancini and tevez are at fault for the previous breakdown in the relationship which led to that point.

so what?

as the reaction since has proved if it comes down to a choice between tevez or Mancini then Bobby wins every single time.

What you are forgetting is that tevez has been agitating for a move, and dissing our club, for some time now and many or probably most of us were already fed up to the back teeth with his greedy antics in any case. Didn't want him as captain, and didn't want him representing us at Wemberlee last season. Well before his latest statement of disrespect for our beloved MCFC.

That incident was merely the icing on the cake.

Fuck the greedy little ****.

why was he agitating for a move...ask yourselff that....ask why away from the club that out of any in the world that has the most possibilities infront of them right now....there must have been a reasona nd it aint money as we can pay him more than anyone and probably do. He even moved his family here eventually

he never dissed the club.......he dissed the city......completely different...infact he has repeatedly praised the fans and he owners (and rightly so!)

of corse the manager has to win in this situation and rightly so but the situation should never have arose in the first place and could have been avoided and for that mancini must share some of the blame

He dissed the club with the timing of his original transfer request let alone recent events

He made his family move away cos he was shagging around

I fail to see how Mancini could win this one without handing power to the player and his agent which no-one would condone. Club before player/agent power every time.

Stability and the manager who has delivered a trophy and champions league already and has us top of the league without tevez even playing.....or tevez who has handed in multiple transfer requests and generally behaved like he thinks we are beneath him. Not to mention the poisonous agent controlling his every move and affecting even our board room operation.

Tevez should ditch Kia and then maybe a new relationship could theoretically be formed. But that of course will never happen when yet another move and attendant pay day beckons for the leech.

moomba said:
simon23 said:

People fail to see that because this issue is entirely caused by Tevez lack of professionalism. It doesn't matter one bit what Mancini has said and done post the incident, as if he lacks trust in the player he won't play again, and that trust was lost part way through the match (if not earlier).

sorry moomba but i disagree.

while i support the club and managers stance now with tevez thewhole story started well before this and that has to do with the manager as well.....tevez as you say at this point has acted unprofessionally in not warming up....fully agree and the club could throw the book at him purely for that and ignoring the managers instructions

but what leads a player like tevez to do this....what leads him to want out of a club that has more potential than any other in the world...and its nothing to do with money??!?!?!?!??!...its could be ego i agree but there are 2 egos at play here liek to positive polls of a battery they push each other away.

its pre the incident im talking about.....from the moment that mancini took over to the point in munich......there has been a breakdown in relationships for some reasons...some of that will be tevez fault...some will be mancinis...he has a temper as we all ready know and he has an ego (he was a striker himself and they seem to be the worst when it comes to an ego problem so it shouldnt be a suprise to anyone)

The Future's Blue said:
I can't believe that people don't want Carlos back, after all he's done for us.

I put it down to denial.

I want his on-field performances without his off-field shenanigans.

Unfortunately one doesn't make up for the other. There is a reason that many clubs have ruled out Tevez even at an unbelievable 'bargain' price, they aren't all daft to value.

THE PPL DEFENDING HIM ARE EITHER RAGS, WUMS OR JOHNNY COME LATELYS.

NO TRUE CITY SUPPORTER WOULD WANT HIM BACK.

HOW CAN HE REPRESENT THE CITY HE HAS SLAGGED OFF ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS????????????????????

grandsolo said:
simon23 said:
the relationship between tevez and mancini has never been good....te relationship between tevez and other players is fine....they all at least hold him in high regard....

Was told during the US tour this summer by someone who works with City in the Community charity that the players DO NOT care for Tevez. Publicly, they will say the right thing & show unity, but they don't like him.

And let's clear up the bullshit semantics....he refused to play/no he didn't he only refused to warm up.
I don't give a shit if he refused to piss when Mancini told him to the fact is..... ready for it??????

HE REFUSED A DIRECT ORDER FROM HIS MANAGER DURING A CRUCIAL EUROPEAN MATCH. An order is an order. He refused. He is in breach as far as I'm concerned.
Fuck me, is this the military!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.