Tevez....

simon23 said:
moomba said:
simon23 said:
Im not fully defending him but what people fail to see is that ppart of this issue has been caused by the managers previous and subsequent actions

People fail to see that because this issue is entirely caused by Tevez lack of professionalism. It doesn't matter one bit what Mancini has said and done post the incident, as if he lacks trust in the player he won't play again, and that trust was lost part way through the match (if not earlier).

sorry moomba but i disagree.

while i support the club and managers stance now with tevez thewhole story started well before this and that has to do with the manager as well.....tevez as you say at this point has acted unprofessionally in not warming up....fully agree and the club could throw the book at him purely for that and ignoring the managers instructions

but what leads a player like tevez to do this....what leads him to want out of a club that has more potential than any other in the world...and its nothing to do with money??!?!?!?!??!...its could be ego i agree but there are 2 egos at play here liek to positive polls of a battery they push each other away.

its pre the incident im talking about.....from the moment that mancini took over to the point in munich......there has been a breakdown in relationships for some reasons...some of that will be tevez fault...some will be mancinis...he has a temper as we all ready know and he has an ego (he was a striker himself and they seem to be the worst when it comes to an ego problem so it shouldnt be a suprise to anyone)

maybe so

but changes nothing

Back Bobby who is delivering

Or back a greedy little fucker who wants to leave City anyway

taconinja said:
simon23 said:
he never dissed the club.......he dissed the city......completely different...infact he has repeatedly praised the fans and he owners (and rightly so!)
Oh, yeah. You're going to influence people with this argument.

im not trying to influence anyone..pointing out a glaring inaccuracy is all.......and i was born and bread in manchester and i wasnt offened bywhat he said about the city...i couldnt give two hoots what he thinks about it....its a city just like most others (not as good as some....better than others)

simon23 said:
taconinja said:
simon23 said:
he never dissed the club.......he dissed the city......completely different...infact he has repeatedly praised the fans and he owners (and rightly so!)

im not trying to influence anyone..pointing out a glaring inaccuracy is all.......and i was born and bread in manchester and i wasnt offened bywhat he said about the city...i couldnt give two hoots what he thinks about it....its a city just like most others (not as good as some....better than others)

At the end of the day he is representing the city when he plays for us.

waspish said:
THE SOONER THIS TWAT LEAVES CITY THE BETTER! I'm sick of Tevez this Tevez that fucking sick of TEVEZ

stop reading a thread entitled "Tevez" then....i would have thought that was pretty obvious

;-)

We play better without him and look more dangerous..... Simple knowledge tells you we should carry on with the way we are doing he doesn't like being a sub player so he can go fuck off and take that **** of an agent with him.....

Sorry but the guy has lived over here for 5 years knows the ins and outs of the country, not bothered learning the language lived in Manchester 2 years before moving to City then when moves to City a year later complains he doesn't like Manchester (why did he go from a Manchester club to another then, baffles me) then has the audacity to slag said Town off on an Argentine programme, then disrespects the Club that pays his wages by handing in a transfer request and stating numorus times that he wishes to depart said club that pay's his wages week in week out also sending him on random holidays to spend with his kids whilst everyone else plays in the pissing rain, he shows a great amount of disrespect for the Captains arm band which was given to him to persuade him to stay like a child being offered a lollypop to stop crying!!

Yet people STILL want him at the club? Stone Roses sell 220,000 tickets in just over an hour and people are buying them off ebay for £4,000!!

The worlds gone mad

simon23 said:
taconinja said:
simon23 said:

Glaring inaccuracy my arse

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/...ez-withdraws-transfer-request-manchester-city

This was almost a year ago

Nothing if not consistent the greedy little twat

grandsolo said:
simon23 said:
the relationship between tevez and mancini has never been good....te relationship between tevez and other players is fine....they all at least hold him in high regard....

Was told during the US tour this summer by someone who works with City in the Community charity that the players DO NOT care for Tevez. Publicly, they will say the right thing & show unity, but they don't like him.

And let's clear up the bullshit semantics....he refused to play/no he didn't he only refused to warm up.
I don't give a shit if he refused to piss when Mancini told him to the fact is..... ready for it??????

HE REFUSED A DIRECT ORDER FROM HIS MANAGER DURING A CRUCIAL EUROPEAN MATCH. An order is an order. He refused. He is in breach as far as I'm concerned.

he obviously at one point followed an order to warm up as well as he had been warming up.

but as i have said numerous times he should have warmed up again..im not arguing on that

and as for your source...again just hearsay....gossip etc

beggars belief that this comes out before such a big game,as for tevez still want rid of the bastard,refusing a request from the manager is breach of contract no two ways about it,as long as the cnut does'nt play for the team and continues to train alone then ship him out asap in january....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.