Tevez....

The only meeting they should be having is how to get the coont as far away from the club as quickly as possible.

Bigger issues to deal with this week. Fook him

LoveCity said:
Edu claims in the Brazilian media that we're so desperate to get rid of him we're asking only £17.5m (but a sell-on clause).
<a class="postlink" href="http://sportingalert.com/2011/10/manchester-city-to-sell-tevez-for-17-5m-reports/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sportingalert.com/2011/10/manche ... m-reports/</a>

Id seriously rather we play Gerry Creany upfront than Tevez.
But I trust whatever decision Manchini makes. He is more important than ANY player.

Ronnie the Rep said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
What if he scored the winner on Sunday?????

He would still be a two bob mercenary doing it on the pitch to keep interest up from other clubs. I haven't cared about the little scrote since I watched him ditch the fans scarfs at the cup final I hope he never plays for city again. I would rather lose to the rags and get knocked out of the CL

Find this difficult to understand, Tevez seems to care little for the Club but I doubt whether any of them really do - they do not support City, its just a job for them. If Tevez can do a job then let him do it.

Rodney said:
Find this difficult to understand, Tevez seems to care little for the Club but I doubt whether any of them really do - they do not support City, its just a job for them. If Tevez can do a job then let him do it.

I did warn you all about him many, many bluemoons ago. But then you struck oil.

Rodney said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
What if he scored the winner on Sunday?????

He would still be a two bob mercenary doing it on the pitch to keep interest up from other clubs. I haven't cared about the little scrote since I watched him ditch the fans scarfs at the cup final I hope he never plays for city again. I would rather lose to the rags and get knocked out of the CL

Rodney, you plonker !!!

BlackSheep said:
Rodney said:

I did warn you all about him many, many bluemoons ago. But then you struck oil.
Nice to see you posting again ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.