Tevez....

Davs 19 said:
Rodney said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
He would still be a two bob mercenary doing it on the pitch to keep interest up from other clubs. I haven't cared about the little scrote since I watched him ditch the fans scarfs at the cup final I hope he never plays for city again. I would rather lose to the rags and get knocked out of the CL

Find this difficult to understand, Tevez seems to care little for the Club but I doubt whether any of them really do - they do not support City, its just a job for them. If Tevez can do a job then let him do it.

Rodney, you plonker !!!

Wrong Rodney

mackenzie said:
BlackSheep said:
Rodney said:
Find this difficult to understand, Tevez seems to care little for the Club but I doubt whether any of them really do - they do not support City, its just a job for them. If Tevez can do a job then let him do it.

I did warn you all about him many, many bluemoons ago. But then you struck oil.
Nice to see you posting again ;-)

Hello, you. It won't last!

LoveCity said:
Edu claims in the Brazilian media that we're so desperate to get rid of him we're asking only £17.5m (but a sell-on clause).

We'd still have made a profit from him, we won the fa cup and got champs league from his goals. We just need him gone on a permanent deal asap and move forward again!

Rodney said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
What if he scored the winner on Sunday?????

He would still be a two bob mercenary doing it on the pitch to keep interest up from other clubs. I haven't cared about the little scrote since I watched him ditch the fans scarfs at the cup final I hope he never plays for city again. I would rather lose to the rags and get knocked out of the CL

im actually amazed anyone can think like this, you need to look at the bigger picture

gap_f/w said:
I have been told by someone in the legal business that Tevez believes he deserves and is entitled to a free transfer and this has been his agenda since the end of last season.

He is under the impression he has delivered what the club wanted........

nowt like cheek, problem with owners that are loaded is that people think they will be happy to spunk millions down the drain because they can afford it, people think tevez is stupid, he's playing a blinder to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.